Thread: which test

Cat316 is offline Associate Member

which test

alright my friend is looking to start his new cycle. he is 21 5'11 11%bf. He has done d-bol cycle before and is now looking into injectables. His next cycle is going to be a test and deca . What test is best for a 10 week cycle. I personally have done prop and E and i told him prop. He wants lean mass so which is best. thanks

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    really depends on how often he's willing to inject. If he can handle ed injects go w/ prop. if not enan is your best bet.

MrMeathead is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat316
    alright my friend is looking to start his new cycle. he is 21 5'11 11%bf. He has done d-bol cycle before and is now looking into injectables. His next cycle is going to be a test and deca. What test is best for a 10 week cycle. I personally have done prop and E and i told him prop. He wants lean mass so which is best. thanks
    Test is test. His DIET will determine rather or not it is a lean mass cycle. If he is using NPP then go with prop if he is using deca durabolin then go with test enanthate , test cypionate , or test test decanoate. There is no sense in jabbing yourself more than necessarry!

donpinn is offline Associate Member
    I have hasd great luck with prop but my next cycle of test and deca will be test E.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMeathead
    Test is test. His DIET will determine rather or not it is a lean mass cycle. If he is using NPP then go with prop if he is using deca durabolin then go with test enanthate, test cypionate, or test test decanoate. There is no sense in jabbing yourself more than necessarry!
    test is test but ester weight must be considered. prop weighs less that deconate or enanthate or cyp. more bang for the buck if you can stand more injects

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    test is test but ester weight must be considered. prop weighs less that deconate or enanthate or cyp. more bang for the buck if you can stand more injects
    Yes, you are right about that. The propionate ester is lighter than long acting ones and at the same mg's the short acting ester would be stronger but the user could simply get around that by upping the dosage of the long ester to make it the overall hormone weight equivalent to that of prop and would be much less of a hassle than having to inject yourself every day or every other day at the least just to keep the test levels stable. I would choose a test with a long acting ester if it is stacked with deca duranolin and not npp.

Cat316 is offline Associate Member
    thanks alot guys im going to tell him E is best

why doesnt he want to run the d-bol again with the test

MasterShake is offline Member
    I would personally run dbol with the test for the first four weeks to jumpstart the cycle...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    He doesnt need a cycle he needs to concentrate on his diet and training program, he is to young, AAS is not the answer at this young age, he as enough natural hormones floating around to make good soild gains in muscle tissue without the aid of AAS,

Marcus is that you in the avator?

shoestring is offline New Member
    Go with test - e . e= less injections

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by got juice man
    no ...

Quote Originally Posted by got juice man
    That's Markus Ruhl man.

Ya thats what i thought, i seen his profile said he was like 245 lbs and about 8% BF so i thought that might of been him in the av

Thread Information