Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I agree he's not ready but don't tell him he not ready by using scare tactics and unproven claims of 'HPTA damage'. I don't tolerate that shit on other boards and i sure as hell won't here.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by BajanBastard
    I agree he's not ready but don't tell him he not ready by using scare tactics and unproven claims of 'HPTA damage'. I don't tolerate that shit on other boards and i sure as hell won't here.

No prob Big, I may not have the big words Nark does, but in my reading HERE, it seems that there is still some risk to the HPTA and his natural hormone production IF he doens't know what he is doing and proceeds with his proposed cycle.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BajanBastard
    Exactly.

Narkissos

thnx for the info guys. im not trying to be rude or ignore anyones information, but its just i really wanna juice. Or even if i do try a cycle and it dosnt work out ill just go natural. I either wanna do deca or a test-e only cycle at low doses. and about the BP with test because of aromazation i think you said? is there something i can take for that

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Well its just a matter of how you want to word it...Sman you have your tactics and approach and nark has his.Bottom line is this 19 yr old has been going back and forth with posts and He's not ready to do AAS...in no way shape or form!!He keeps asking the same thing and wont get the answer he wants..i agree considering cycling would be more a matter of assesing one's self....we've assessed this one and its a big NO!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by got juice man
    thnx for the info guys. im not trying to be rude or ignore anyones information
    That much was obvious

I like the way you presented yourself on this thread

but its just i really wanna juice.
    Understandable..

Still, honestly i don't think you should.

There are no short-cuts to getting Huge... trust me on this. I've been training for 9 years, 7 of those years i've competed in bodybuilding, and i'm not yet a 250 mass-monster.

Learn how to eat.. Learn how to grow Natty.. and your progress will be multiplied when you decide to 'supplement'.

Or even if i do try a cycle and it dosnt work out ill just go natural.
    If it doesn't 'work out', you would've wasted your cash.

My advice?

Stick around.. do some reading.

Buy your gear for future cycles if you're dead-set on eventually cycling...Still, don't cycle til you've a working grasp of nutrition; training; steroids ; and post-cycle recovery

Each is important in acheivement of the goals you have set out for yourself.

I either wanna do deca or a test-e only cycle at low doses. and about the BP with test because of aromazation i think you said? is there something i can take for that
    There quite a few compounds you can 'take for that'.

Letrozole ; Arimidex ; Aromasin ; Proviron (dht-derivatives in general).. to name a few.

Hit up the steroid profiles forum to get a better grasp of these compounds

Happy reading

Narkissos

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I personally don't think you are ready. You don't use steroid just because you "really wanna".

First ask yourself if you're ready to do this, to me using steroids shows ultimate commitment to attaining the body you want so shit like getting ****ed up regularly with drugs and alcohol, not eating or eating crap, training when you feel like, shit like that just won't cut it.

Anyway once you have all your bases covered and you've been following solid diet, training etc for a few months at least.

I would go with a safe and simple cycle 250mg testosterone enanthate or cypionate injected weekly for 10-12 weeks combined with an aromatize inhibitor to control BP, gyno etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information