Thread: Hows this look?

Kal-El is offline Associate Member

Hows this look?

Ok guys what do you think about this cycle, this will be my 3rd. My stats are Age: 29 H/W: 6'3 275 15+%BF (not worried about the BF i play Oline/Dline in semi-pro ball, need the extra padding lol). Been lifting off/on for about 7 years, steady for the last 3, with breaks in between for injurys from football. 1st cycle was just prohormones 4 years ago, very short and very worthless. 2nd cycle was Sust@500mg/wk 1-12 + Dbol @35mg/ED for 4wks, nolva through out and clomid at the end in the 300/100/50 split. Saw great gains from that run and kept 80% of it at the end, got hurt and lost a bit of size. Thats the stats, any questions just ask. Now for the next cycle, money is a factor to an extent so, here is what i have so far.

1-12 Test E 500mg/wk
    1-10 Deca 300mg/wk
    1-4 Dbol 35mg/ED
    1-15 Nolva 20mg/ED
    13-15 Clomid 300/100/50 split

What would winny do to the end of this cycle? Would that be to many chems in the body for this run or no? Would bumping the Test up another 250 be worth it or not? Just bulking cycle I'll worry about the cutting afterwards. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks fellers
    Last edited by Kal-El; 08-07-2006 at 10:21 PM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El
    Ok guys what do you think about this cycle, this will be my 3rd. My stats are 6'3 275 15+%BF (not worried about the BF i play Oline/Dline in semi-pro ball, need the extra padding lol). Been lifting off/on for about 7 years, steady for the last 3, with breaks in between for injurys from football. 1st cycle was just prohormones 4 years ago, very short and very worthless. 2nd cycle was Sust@500mg/wk 1-12 + Dbol @35mg/ED for 4wks, nolva through out and clomid at the end in the 300/100/50 split. Saw great gains from that run and kept 80% of it at the end, got hurt and lost a bit of size. Thats the stats, any questions just ask. Now for the next cycle, money is a factor to an extent so, here is what i have so far.

1-12 Test E 500mg/wk
    1-10 Deca 300mg/wk
    1-4 Dbol 35mg/ED
    1-15 Nolva 20mg/ED
    13-15 Clomid 300/100/50 split

What would winny do to the end of this cycle? Would that be to many chems in the body for this run or no? Would bumping the Test up another 250 be worth it or not? Just bulking cycle I'll worry about the cutting afterwards. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks fellers
    Thats a good bulking cycle right there and sensibly dosed as well. Winny will harden you up a bit at the end if you want to throw that in but some will say two orals in a cycle is to much but I would (and have) do it. No need to up the dose if you had good gains in the previous cycle

Winstrol is not a good choice for explosive athletes.

Bump the test another 250 to 750mgs & up the deca to 600mgs.

I've never used dbol , but many like it and I dont like its sides etc. But if you liked it ur last cycle use it. Personally i would run Tbol for 6 weeks instead at 60mgs. But it doesnt matter dbol is a stronger oral when it comes to mass and strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Thats a good bulking cycle right there and sensibly dosed as well. Winny will harden you up a bit at the end if you want to throw that in but some will say two orals in a cycle is to much but I would (and have) do it. No need to up the dose if you had good gains in the previous cycle
    When and at what dose would you throw the winny in at the end. Thanks for the response mang

I would start the Winny at week 11 and run it right up to the day before PCT starts. 60mg ED would be a good dose to start with

Sorry kale But he shouldnt run winny if he plays football.

Winstrol drys out your joints. Makes your tendons bigger and more brital.
    Do you want your training to be interrupted by tendonitus in your knees shoulders etc? I think not! Sure winstrol is great for strength and getting cut, but as an athletic performance drug not wanted.

Your going to be taking deca & test, live the great feeling of lubed up joints while you can!

If you want to add an oral at the end make it anavar or tbol....Tbol is what the germans were crazy about back in the old olympic days. Great for performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask

Winstrol drys out your joints. Makes your tendons bigger and more brital.
    Do you want your training to be interrupted by tendonitus in your knees shoulders etc? I think not! Sure winstrol is great for strength and getting cut, but as an athletic performance drug not wanted.

Your going to be taking deca & test, live the great feeling of lubed up joints while you can!

If you want to add an oral at the end make it anavar or tbol....Tbol is what the germans were crazy about back in the old olympic days. Great for performance.
    Good info bro. I defintely am looking forward to the lubed joints, i had a severe ankle injury about 3 years ago and it aches all the time so any extra grease in there would be well worth it. Thinking about the 750/600 dosage you recommended.

Winstrol drys out your joints
    . Makes your tendons bigger and more brital.

Thats a good point but it doesnt happen to everyone, I have had no problems with Winny when I have used it. But as you say, better to be safe than sorry in his case. So to me the next best option is Var but it is expensive, also for me the same timeing and dosage would apply, I got nothing from Var under 60mg

Thats a good point but it doesnt happen to everyone, I have had no problems with Winny when I have used it. But as you say, better to be safe than sorry in his case. So to me the next best option is Var but it is expensive, also for me the same timeing and dosage would apply, I got nothing from Var under 60mg

True!

But Im one of the unlucky ones.

Winstrol dried me out pretty good in my wrists and knees.

Either Tbol or anavar at the end bro! They both are great , but personally I cant go against my tbol.

True!

But Im one of the unlucky ones.

Winstrol dried me out pretty good in my wrists and knees.

Either Tbol or anavar at the end bro! They both are great , but personally I cant go against my tbol.
    Plenty of cycles to come, try them both

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Hellmask is correct about the winny. it might kill your joints and from the possiblity exist, I wouldnt do it. stick with your low dosage as its your first ture cycle, then next cycle go with the higher dosage hellmask suggest. also I'd switch the test e for test prop at week 10 so at the end of week 12 when you come off you can start PCT 2 days after instead of waiting 2 weeks and risk losing size. hope that helped.

Plenty of cycles to come, try them both
    EXACTLY

Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    Hellmask is correct about the winny. it might kill your joints and from the possiblity exist, I wouldnt do it. stick with your low dosage as its your first ture cycle, then next cycle go with the higher dosage hellmask suggest. also I'd switch the test e for test prop at week 10 so at the end of week 12 when you come off you can start PCT 2 days after instead of waiting 2 weeks and risk losing size. hope that helped.
    Eod on the test prop?

one8nine is offline Banned
    i say replace the winny with halo if you are an athlete i love halo

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine
    i say replace the winny with halo if you are an athlete i love halo
    What dose?

Thread Information