Thread: HELIOS overseas

drummer6 is offline New Member

HELIOS overseas

I have been looking and reading as much as i can about ordering from internet sources. Currently im looking at a product called HELIOS by **. Right now i have searched and searched and have come across 2 sites. Now im not asking about whether or not they are legit because that would be asking for a source check. What im wanting to ask is, I live in the U.S. to be more specific TX. I have no sort of supplier around here because of where i live. My only way is to look online. So now im thinking about ordering online. One of the websites told me to email them if i had any questions which is currently based in EU. I emailed them like 5 days ago and still havenot gottena response. So i am left with one site. This site seems ok and says that its method of payment is Western Union Money Transfer. Would this be a good method. Like i said im not looking to buy steroids but since what im looking for is bought over the internet, would this type of method be the best or only way to go. Any help please would be much appreciated.

Sorry for the lengthy question.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    pretty much the only way you can buy over the net is with WU as it is non traceable.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    sounds like you are fishing for a source!! If anyone contacts you via PM, it will be a scammer, and 98% of internet sights are also scams.

So be careful how you go about asking for things. follow the rules here and read everything here.

Put in your time here, and be patient, you will be able to find what is good and not good. You can get a source check after a minimum of 45 days membership and 100 quality posts

WELCOME TO AR

drummer6 is offline New Member
    Thanks guys for your replys. Like i said i wasnt looking for a source just wanting to make sure that the Western Union thingy was the best way to go.

axiomatic6 is offline Associate Member
    i would discourage doing a google search for a source, stick around the boards.

Thread Information