swamp honky is offline New Member

Winny/Deca Question

Im new here so please take it easy on me....

After lots of research and my own thinking, i have decided to start a deca / winny cycle...My goals are to gain mass and burn the lovehandles..which have proven to be very hard to get rid of. Im about 6'1' 200.. i look good, but not awesome.... over the summer i did a cycle of andro after i had been working out a while, and was amazed by the results.. I thought i would give this a shot..anyone have any input on this, please chime in..How much, how long, and I see a lot of folks running test as well.. Is this mandatory??

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    WELCOME TO AR

Give us the info in the bottom of my post and we can help better

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Yes, more info please. Welcome to AR.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swamp honky

After lots of research and my own thinking, i have decided to start a deca/ winny cycle...
    ROFL!

Quote Originally Posted by swamp honky
    and I see a lot of folks running test as well.. Is this mandatory??
    with deca YES!

Test is NOT mandatory, there is a chance your penis may still get hard without test when you use a highly supressive compound like deca

Im 35, 6'1 and about 200 lbs.. about 10- 15 percent body fat. The only previous cycles i have done were a deca cyle about 10 years ago and I did an andro cycle earlier this summer..my goals are to look great. some more mass and definition would be sweet.. I cardio at the end of my workouts, but it never seems to completely burn off the love handles...My question is, will winny help?

RA
    It would be good to read the deca profile. It is a very supressive aas.

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Test is NOT mandatory, there is a chance your penis may still get hard without test when you use a highly supressive compound like deca
    bro are you kidding me. i like the whole anti parrot shit going down now but test should be MANDATORY with deca PERIOD! and i'm a firm believer that test does NOT have to be run in every cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    bro are you kidding me. i like the whole anti parrot shit going down now but test should be MANDATORY with deca PERIOD! and i'm a firm believer that test does NOT have to be run in every cycle.
    Didn't you notice how i stated that in a rather sarcastic tone in order for him to see that he may lose his Pee Pee?

I would NEVER do deca without test, but some do, and until he gives his stats, that is about all he gets from me!!!...lol

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY

I agree 100%

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Didn't you notice how i stated that in a rather sarcastic tone in order for him to see that he may lose his Pee Pee?

I would NEVER do deca without test, but some do, and until he gives his stats, that is about all he gets from me!!!...lol
    gotcha! sarcasm over the internet isnt always that clear...

but since your username is so shiny and big you automatically get more respect for what you say to newbs then memebers such as i. so if a newb mentions running deca with no test your response should be SHIT NO!

no hard feelings

NO hard feelings, he is probably only 18 anyway since he hasn't responded to his own thread yet!!

I gave stats earlier in the thread.. The results i had from the andro ( it was only a two week cycle of 6 a day) were great too bad thats all gone.. I have lost a little..I would like to get that back and then some..I am assuming andro turns into test after it is processed.. Any suggestions as to what kind/ how much of test i should apply to my stack? And once again.. am i wasting money including the winny?

holy shit did admin edit this thread or am i INSANE!

anyways lets just let it die..

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    might be a surprise to some people but i have good friends who swear by deca /winny cycles.. i dont run them, but there are people who do and love them.. just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    might be a surprise to some people but i have good friends who swear by deca/winny cycles.. i dont run them, but there are people who do and love them.. just a thought
    yeah, its ridiculous all the winny only cyles that are done around here (which i dont really frown upon)... but i dont know anyone who has tried deca with no test that doesnt regret it.. (i'm speaking in real life not forums)

Thread Information