JDM_SOHC is offline New Member

Winstrol good for starters??

Well I've been around the whole steroid game for some time now, but never really got to into it... Well im far outta high school, an i've got to say without any helps of any sort, i am helpless lol.. Im about 5'10" an weigh about 215lbs.. I want to get down to about at least 170 but with some cut... I've been working out pretty routinely for about 3 months now an cut out some bad things out of the diet, i confess im not 100% good yet.. But one of my good friends gets stuff for an awesome price.. He's a junior UFC fighter, an has been on roids for about 4 and half years now.. Anyways, he told me that Winstrol would help me drop a lot of water weight, help cut, an not have many side affects... I was just wondering if maybe I could get some input on this information i've retained.. Thanks in advance..

skipp is offline Senior Member
    If you're not 100% good yet, then you're not ready for AAS. Once you hit 180-185 and want to drop that extra 10-15lbs come back and do some more research

axiomatic6 is offline Associate Member
    its not going to "get you cut" what it does is preserve lean muscle mass, has an anti-catabolic effect, which mean while you are dieting and doing a lot of cardio, you wont loose as much muscle mass as you would if you didnt take it. i assume you want your first cycle to be for cutting, since you said you are actually trying to lose weight...dont hear that much...but you need a test cycle, i wouldnt not run winny alone. read about test prop in the profiles, you could thow in some winstrol too, but for first cycle, i think test prop is a good place to start, IMO

Samson7 is offline Member
    winny will harden your muscles up and give you a little strength...but one thing it does not to is melt fat! IMO you have alot to work on before you start anabolics. I think with a good diet, cardio, and workout plan you can drop about 20 lbs in 2-3 months. Dedication is going to get you to your goals of 170 not anabolics.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM_SOHC
    Well I've been around the whole steroid game for some time now, but never really got to into it... Well im far outta high school, an i've got to say without any helps of any sort, i am helpless lol.. Im about 5'10" an weigh about 215lbs.. I want to get down to about at least 170 but with some cut... I've been working out pretty routinely for about 3 months now an cut out some bad things out of the diet, i confess im not 100% good yet.. But one of my good friends gets stuff for an awesome price.. He's a junior UFC fighter, an has been on roids for about 4 and half years now.. Anyways, he told me that Winstrol would help me drop a lot of water weight, help cut, an not have many side affects... I was just wondering if maybe I could get some input on this information i've retained.. Thanks in advance..
    How old are you??? You really need to work on training and diet before you start any kind of AAS.. You have only been working out on a regular basis for three months.. The biggest factor in cutting is diet and cardio!! You need to take some time and checkout our diet forum and start there lots of great info in that section .. And Welcome to AR!!!

If your goal is to lose fat then why are you looking at AAS....Odd.

Well it sounds like your overweight, and you have ran cycles and the past and your goal is to be 170lbs at ur height?

Go to the diet & workout forum. This is the last place you should be.

Thread Information