Hello Fellow Iron pumpers.
I just came back from the Doc today. The reason I went to the doc in the first place was because I am suffering from a slight case of gyno from my last cycle which included Dianabol and superdrol. I could not get any arimidex so I started the cycle without it and tried to use large doses of 6-oxo to compensate. Bad idea!! Anyways, It all started out with the Doc asking me what he could do for me today. I told him about the gyno and that I wanted a scrip for Letrozole to help reverse the problem. He asked what caused the problem in the first place and I told him Dianabol. He then proceeded to tell me how dangerous that steroids were and that I was stupid for using them and that if I continued to use them that I would die at a young age. He told me using steroids was the same thing basically as using crack cocaine. He asked why I started using them in the first place and I told him because I had a naturally low testosterone level and that they helped with my libido and muscle density. He told me that I needed to stop using them and I told him that I did not agree. And I told him that the doses that I was using were not that dangerous as he thinks. Then he went on to tell me about how sylvester stallone had to have a penile implant because he used steroids and that arnold swertzeneggar had to have heart surgery as a result of using them and that would soon be me. Anyways, we argued back and forth for a while and he said that he was NOT going to treat my gyno and that he would NOT prescribe me steroids. (Which I never asked him to.) He then decided to take some blood tests to see how badly the steroids have damaged my liver and a UA to test my kidney functions. He also is checking my thyroid function and testosterone levels with the blood test as well. And a few others which I forgot. But anyways, then he made me an appointment to see an endocrinologist in about 4 weeks. A female endocrinologist at that which I don't like because I don't think that a female will fully understand or be sypathetic to a man who is suffering from naturally low testosterone production. SO I might just cancel that appt. not sure yet. Then he told me not to even bother asking the endocrinologist for steroids because I would be wasting my time. So basically he did not know shit about steroids and he refused to treat my gyno for me and told me that MAYBE the endocrinologist might be more sypathetic but he did not feel right treating my condition as he felt that if he did it was in some way condoning my illegal activities. The guy was a TOTAL FOOL in my opinion. In four weeks, my gyno will probably be irreversible which I told him but he did not care.
So what should I do guys? What does someone with my condition do? I don't think that there is anything wrong with someone with my condition taking a little extra test just to help improve muscle size anyways. Should I go and see the endocrinologist or not? Also, I have an appt. to see the same doc in about three weeks to go over my blood test results. That should be a nice ass chewing too i'm sure. But it's been three and a half weeks since I have taken any superdrol or dianabol so maybe it won't come back too terribly bad who knows we'll see. Any suggestions as to what you all think that I should do would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.