lzicc is offline Senior Member

Need some help guys

I always preload my syringes 1 week in advance. I have been on test c for about 4 weeks now. I was going to add tren hex into the mix, so I preloaded 2 syringes on Friday. The syringes had 1cc of tren hex and 1 cc of test cyp.

I pulled the syringe out today for my shot and the oil look black as seen in the picture. The test I've been taking and can feel it starting to kick in. It is a script, so I know it's good. The tren hex is from a reputable source. It is made by a well known ugl.

What happened here? I'm not going to shoot this into my body. What do you guys think the issue is? The test has a slight yellow tint to it in the bottle and the tren hex has a red cast to it in it's bottle, so they both look good. I just don't get why it turned black sitting in the syringe for only 3 days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need some help guys-testtren.jpg  

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    I dont know does it look like the black pluger has partialy disolved and mixed with the oil maybe ?

The plunger seems to be intact. It moves normally. I've premixed other compounds and never saw a chemical change like that.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Cant wait to hear the answer to this one, that is some nasty shit !!!

Yeah Kale, that was the same thought that went through my head when I saw it. I'm afraid to shoot anything after that.

mds
    mds is offline Associate Member
    Thats scary! I mix test E and Tren A in the same shot. Never did that s**t before.

RobbieG is offline Member
    hello lab rats, bring some in!

this actually makes me want to keep everything in vials now!!

that just looks rong man, i would not shoot that

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    what about the other syringes you pre-loaded?? what they look like?? what could possibly happen to it to make it do that?

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    I dont like the looks of that
    it would really bug me too
    for the next shot.Cant wait
    to hear what cuased this.

These are the first syringes I preloaded with the tren hex that I have. When I look closely at it, the color is actually a nasty dark green.

If you look at the tren hex in the bottle, it looks fine. It has a slight red cast to it. Here is a link to a pic I posted when I got it in. http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...9&d=1121987691

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    looking at the syringe pic u posted -it looks darker closer to the needle & lighter as you go toward the plunger..still can see the yellow tint & the green -ing of the liquid. hmmmm

Fletch3138 is offline Associate Member
    I would preload your next shot and see what color comes from that. it could just be a fluke!!

The shit looks like it came intact with something and became contaminated, toss it.

Oh no doubt, it's getting tossed. I was going to preload another syringe using a different bottle of tren hex, but I hate to waste the test. I already wasted 2 cc's of it.

I posted a week or so ago about when I went to flip off the plastic cap that the part that is crimped came off of the bottle. The crimp stayed in tack, it just slid off the bottle. That bothered me, but if you look at the pics, they look like they were never tampered with. I started thinking that maybe it wasn't a good crimp, but I am starting to wonder. I bought the stuff a year ago, so I doubt I can back at my source for this now. I bought 5 vials of it. I guess it could be worse, I could have injected it.

Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    Oh no doubt, it's getting tossed. I was going to preload another syringe using a different bottle of tren hex, but I hate to waste the test. I already wasted 2 cc's of it.

I posted a week or so ago about when I went to flip off the plastic cap that the part that is crimped came off of the bottle. The crimp stayed in tack, it just slid off the bottle. That bothered me, but if you look at the pics, they look like they were never tampered with. I started thinking that maybe it wasn't a good crimp, but I am starting to wonder. I bought the stuff a year ago, so I doubt I can back at my source for this now. I bought 5 vials of it. I guess it could be worse, I could have injected it.
    I've seen fungus in vials were sterility wasn´t taken care of, so I'd say your syringe might have been contaminated and the bacteria has manifested itself in your preloaded juice, as: your vials are intact, but after you drew your juice, some bacteria might have got in your needle and into your syringe

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieG
    I've seen fungus in vials were sterility wasn´t taken care of, so I'd say your syringe might have been contaminated and the bacteria has manifested itself in your preloaded juice, as: your vials are intact, but after you drew your juice, some bacteria might have got in your needle and into your syringe
    Now that is a scarey thought !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Now that is a scarey thought !!!
    Yes, he was injection winny and prop, winny as water solution and prop is oil, and prolly left a bit of water in the vial, and some bacteria must have gotten with the needle, so I will NEVER use the same syringe with water solution and oil solution.

I'm overly caustious and go to extremes while loading pins and injecting, so I don't know if that could be it. I always use new pins to load then use a new one to shoot. I'm funny that way. I won't even use the same alcohol pad on my injection site that I use to wipe the tops of the vials.

Just for the heck of it, I guess I could preload another syringe with maybe 1/2 cc test and 1/2 cc of the tren and let it sit. Now should I use the same bottle of tren for this or open a fresh bottle? I gotta tell you though, I am really gun shy now with the stuff I have.

Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    I'm overly caustious and go to extremes while loading pins and injecting, so I don't know if that could be it. I always use new pins to load then use a new one to shoot. I'm funny that way. I won't even use the same alcohol pad on my injection site that I use to wipe the tops of the vials.

Just for the heck of it, I guess I could preload another syringe with maybe 1/2 cc test and 1/2 cc of the tren and let it sit. Now should I use the same bottle of tren for this or open a fresh bottle? I gotta tell you though, I am really gun shy now with the stuff I have.
    I would try another bottle, but even if it was OK I dont reckon I would be game enough to use it

I decided to contact my source about this to see if maybe there were others that had issue's with this particular batch of tren hex. The reply that I got back said that I should not be preloading my syringes and that this stuff needs to be injected as soon as it is loaded into the syringe. I don't buy that, but maybe there is something that I just don't know. What do you guys think? Maybe tren hex has some kind of chemical in it that don't mix well with test cyp? I'm just trying to be open minded about this.

After what I saw it do already, there is no way I am injecting this stuff into my body, but it is bothering me that this happened. It's not so much the money as it is the possiblity of something really bad could have happened.

Thread Information