Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member

Femera AND exemestan ... combination therapy

Can you combine Femera with exemestan? i know that you would make femera less effective to combine it with nalvodex - but what about exemestan, which apparently CAN be combined with other drugs.

Reasoning? Femera is not responding quickly enough to treat gyno ... and exemestan doesn't have the long delay to build up ... and exemestan is a cooperative, instead of competitive AI ...

So,

Exemestan:

speed of effectiveness
    cooperative

Femera

Potentially reduce by 98% estrogen/progesterone (I'm on Tren )

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Are you currently having gyno issues?

If your cycling tren alone then a better option would be cabergoline or dostinex.

and why would you think an antiprolactin would abbsolve a progesterone related side? and no, it's not Tren only, its tren/test/mast ...

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4the$$
    and why would you think an antiprolactin would abbsolve a progesterone related side? and no, it's not Tren only, its tren/test/mast ...
    High Progesterone can also worsen any gyno problems from estrogen, so wouldnt it be wise to lower it?

Some claim Masteron can be used as an AI. The article is on the main page by Anthony Roberts. So using it here, in your cycle, may be helping. Upping the dose may be an idea?

Gentlemen!!!

I'm taking letro, Dostinex, and masteron !!!

Next suggestion?

How do you know its a progesrterone related side??? and I'm sorry I didn't know...you tell us WHAT you were cycling.

Good Q Dragon ... I don't know its a progestenic side - I only know I'm combining a progestenic drug along with estrogenic drugs, and that I have a symptom that could be caused by either.

I have heard that estrogen is required to potentiate the affect exerted by progesterone.

However ... I have done MUCH higher doses of Test without any difficulty combating sensitivity/gyno.

Either way ... since there's no way for me to assert WHICH is the culprit ... I'm currently looking for an approach that might obsolve me from even having to identify WHICH is causing it...

ideas?

studies?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Gentlemen!!!

I'm taking letro, Dostinex, and masteron !!!

Next suggestion
    ?
    Then simply up your doses. It doesnt take a brain surgeon to tell you the dosages your running, currrently, arnt effective.

Thread Information