ceaz is offline New Member

Need help with t3/clen

hello, i need to drop some fat, i was planning of doing a t3/clen cycle. i was planning of doing t3 for 5wks. with wknds off. Does that sound right? And were can i throw in some clen. Am i on the right track or not?

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ceaz
    hello, i need to drop some fat, i was planning of doing a t3/clen cycle. i was planning of doing t3 for 5wks. with wknds off. Does that sound right? And were can i throw in some clen. Am i on the right track or not?
    No you are totally off track. why would you take wknds off?

just to give u a head start on ur research t3/clen shouldnt be used without aas unless you are looking for ur body to go into catabolism. happy researching

Zandria is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    No you are totally off track. why would you take wknds off?

just to give u a head start on ur research t3/clen shouldnt be used without aas unless you are looking for ur body to go into catabolism. happy researching
    Just a question because ive been looking into the T3+Clen cycle, i should also throw a light AAS on top of that to avoid catabolism? Or is the T3+clen alone safe?

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zandria
    Just a question because ive been looking into the T3+Clen cycle, i should also throw a light AAS on top of that to avoid catabolism? Or is the T3+clen alone safe?
    Its safe but you expect to have much muscle left after you use it. as far as light aas, i would say preferably use it in an upcoming cycle.

Zandria is offline Female Member
    Would 2mg of wins every other day during my T3/Clen cycle do much? Or should i just do 6 weeks (1 on 1 off and clen every other day) of t3/clen, then a 6wk cycle of win and anavar ?

Thread Information