Ive bene working out heavily for about a year. I never got into bodybuilding, but mostly have done it to improve my overall strength. As an added bonus, ive started to look better, of course, but mostly becuase what I started with was totally crap. During my wife's pregnancy, I ate whatever I wanted, and was lazy. I gained 20 lbs of pure fat in 9 months. It doesnt sound like much to me, but the gain was definately noticeable. I am 6' even, 165(then was 185-188), and have relatively low body fat percentage. I have alwasy been kind of lanky, and I wanted to change that. I just wanted to introduce myself, and give a small background first since i see alot of newbies asking questions but never giving a background to aid in giving a solid answer.

Anyway, I got into "working out" to just overall get in better shape, but then enjoyed it enough to get involved in it, and started to pursue powerlifting a bit. After 6 months of lifiting, my bench was at 275(with a shirt, non-denim, some kind of nylon poly blend I think? Ill haver to check, i dont use it much, i borrowed it from someone.), and 225x2 raw. My deadlfit was at 405 lbs, and my sqaut was at 355. My progress had been great. I had to take a month off becuase I have a minor surugery on my back. Nothing special. It was a mole they thought to be melinoma(sp?). It was nothing.
Now I want to continue to build muscle but put some size on. I drink 1 or 2 protien shakes a day, I eat between 4-6 big meals a day with small snacks of tuna, or light turkey bagels or something of the like. I cant BUDGE off of 165. The guy I work with, well actually, he trains me so to speak, is a huge guy. Hes been working out and powerlifting for YEARS, and hasnt steered me wrong. Ive learned alot from him. He told me that if there was anythign I should try, it was testosterone . There are other anabolics, and he did tell me that there were different types, but didnt explain what they were or what they do. Im trying to learn as I go, btu I want to make sure that when I starts, adn i am going to start a cycle, that I get info first. From what i have seen from others guys in the gym, they do a small amoutn of test in 1cc injections once a week for 6 weeks on(some do 10 weeks on) and 6 weeks off(10weeks off). They show big size gains(to me of course) and they dont lose hardly any of thier weight. Some of the guys in there dont show big gains, but they guys like me who are startign to do it show ots of progress strength wise,a nd size wise. When they get off, they diest good, and do more running and other cardio,. and look ripped in like 6 weeks after. Im trying to duplicate this.
However, there are some concerns I have. I have read over and over again that when doing test, that your body shuts down(or slows severely) the natural test production. Im not concerned about this. My libido is plenty healthy and im sure my wife wouldnt mind a break from me hitting the door coming home from work with an unstoppable urge to do the dirty-lol. However, I plan to do two cycles, reap the benefits and try to do the rest of my goal natural. I only want to get to around 185-190 with a good build and alot more strength. Most of the guys who do it there tell me that they have retained almost all of thier weight even after being off the gear.

My main concerns, now moving on to the point, is that i dont want to stop test production naturally. I see alot of cycles on here that include ALOT more than I want to take. Im wondering, for those with experience, will my low dose cycle have the same effects? Will I still have a problem getting my test production back to normal after I stop. I only plan to use this for 6 weeks on, 6 weeks off. 2 cycles total. After that ill be done.
Hopefully

-Josh