Thread: Help with cycle

Chrisnjc is offline New Member
    Thanks for the help!!
    Last edited by Chrisnjc; 08-19-2006 at 06:54 PM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Is this your first cycle dude ?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    hey bro...how much of the sus do you have???is this your first cycle???Oh welcome to AR

Helse is offline New Member
    Whats EPO?

yes.
    Last edited by Chrisnjc; 08-19-2006 at 06:53 PM.

EPO is Erythropoietin... It increases Red Blood Cell count.. raises your energy level and speeds up your recovery time... It is what Lance Armstrong was accused of using...

persiantricep is offline New Member
    Hi here is the problem that I see...You are trying to do 2 many things at the same time that require a different type of nutrition each...in order to get cut and ripped you have to limit your carbs and calories, but you also want to gain lean muscle and that takes eating clean, but still more carbs and cal then cutting down. Finally u want 2 gain strength and the anabolics will help in that area, but you need more fat and carbs to increase your energy so that u can increase your strength. I would do this in 2 parts. 1st bulk up a bit, but eat clean to gain quality muscle. Then once u have put on the desired amount of muscle start cutting down ( the extra muscle will help increase your strength) . The problem is you are a bit limited on your anabolics to do a 2 part cycle, but it’s still possible. You have to work with what you have so I would use the sus250 amps for bulking since they are stronger…then I would use the primo and Clen for cutting followed by your ancillary drugs. If you had more juice we could do it different, but I see this as being the best way…

I noticed that in addition 2 your primo tabs u have 2 vials primo...How many ML and how strong are they...at 100mg per day for your tabs, they will last only 35 days...so I hope you have enough ml in the vials

I have 2 X 10ml Vials of Primo(100mg/ml)...

How would you take everything... such as Sustanon for 2 weeks by itself... then start primo... etc?
    Also, do I begin taking Nolvadex immediately?

What other anabolics would you add to do a 2 part cycle?

Thanks

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    My 2 cents Is that since this is your first cycle stick with the sus ONLY you will get some great gains with just the sus .. and the primo i wouold save for another cycle later on... use your clomind and nolva for PCT

Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    My 2 cents Is that since this is your first cycle stick with the sus ONLY you will get some great gains with just the sus .. and the primo i wouold save for another cycle later on... use your clomind and nolva for PCT
    Yes the sus250 will give him good results, but what he wants is to gain lean muscle, get ripped and gain strength. The sus250is not a good cutting drug due to the fact that it will convert to estrogen and that will cause some water and fat retention. So he would have to use the Clen + Primo after the sus250 to cut down...

Anyways chrisnjc there are a lot of other things u could use like winstrol , trenbolone , deca and so on, but if your going to stick with what you have and you want to see the type of results that you are looking for than I see only one way of doing this the best with what you have. Some members are going to disagree with me, but please look at his limited supplies and all the things that he need to accomplish. Here is what you should do…1st 9 weeks build lean muscle by using:

Week 1 1x sus250 (250mg 1st week)
    Week 2-7 2x sus250 (500mg per week)
    Week 8 you do nothing (cuz sus250 still active in body)

That should finish your 15amps of sus. Your last INJ will stay in your body for 3 weeks, but only 2 weeks of that are actually any good as far as level of sus250 in your body. At beginning of week 9 you start the primo tabs for 35days at 100mg per day.

Days 1-35 100mg primo per day
    Day 27 (1st primo depot INJ) you have to take your 1st INJ before you finish the tabs because it takes the primo depot 1 week to peak.

You will take 400mg (4ml) primo depot every week after day 27.

The nolvadex depends on the person and his sensitivity to estrogen. There is no way to tell if you should take it during or after your cycle. You have to wait and see. If you start noticing your nipples being sensitive you know its time to start taking them. Start with 10mg per day if you notice anything.

The Clenbuteral is a whole other story…What is your height, weight, body fat%?

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by persiantricep
    Yes the sus250 will give him good results, but what he wants is to gain lean muscle, get ripped and gain strength. The sus250is not a good cutting drug due to the fact that it will convert to estrogen and that will cause some water and fat retention. So he would have to use the Clen + Primo after the sus250 to cut down...

Anyways chrisnjc there are a lot of other things u could use like winstrol , trenbolone , deca and so on, but if your going to stick with what you have and you want to see the type of results that you are looking for than I see only one way of doing this the best with what you have. Some members are going to disagree with me, but please look at his limited supplies and all the things that he need to accomplish. Here is what you should do…1st 9 weeks build lean muscle by using:

Week 1 1x sus250 (250mg 1st week)
    Week 2-7 2x sus250 (500mg per week)
    Week 8 you do nothing (cuz sus250 still active in body)

That should finish your 15amps of sus. Your last INJ will stay in your body for 3 weeks, but only 2 weeks of that are actually any good as far as level of sus250 in your body. At beginning of week 9 you start the primo tabs for 35days at 100mg per day.

Days 1-35 100mg primo per day
    Day 27 (1st primo depot INJ) you have to take your 1st INJ before you finish the tabs because it takes the primo depot 1 week to peak.

You will take 400mg (4ml) primo depot every week after day 27.

The nolvadex depends on the person and his sensitivity to estrogen. There is no way to tell if you should take it during or after your cycle. You have to wait and see. If you start noticing your nipples being sensitive you know its time to start taking them. Start with 10mg per day if you notice anything.

The Clenbuteral is a whole other story…What is your height, weight, body fat%?

bro its his first cycle and yes sus will add some water but rome was,nt built in a day yes training is one thing and diet another .... and when using AAS there are things that will differ with diet with carbs and protein intake that will not be like natty training ... than there is the threat of sides .. what if this and what if that to many unaswered questions for a first time user .... but if he takes letro or adex that will keep him dry .. and let his body adjust to AAS and his diet and training let him get a fell for PCt .... becasue no dought this wont be his last cycle IMO

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

help with cycle

Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    bro its his first cycle and yes sus will add some water but rome was,nt built in a day yes training is one thing and diet another .... and when using AAS there are things that will differ with diet with carbs and protein intake that will not be like natty training ... than there is the threat of sides .. what if this and what if that to many unaswered questions for a first time user .... but if he takes letro or adex that will keep him dry .. and let his body adjust to AAS and his diet and training let him get a fell for PCt .... becasue no dought this wont be his last cycle IMO
    Agrre with vandetta!!!...his first cycle should be simple,that way he can see how his body reacts to AAS...also his diet will determine how lean his gains are!!!!..

Ok... So... if I were to just use the Sus only on the 1st cycle... How much should I use per week and for how long?
    Also... what type of diet would you recommend to put on the leanest muscle as possible?

Then... what would you suggest as a follow up to that as far as cutting cycle with the Primobolan ?

Thanks

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Good:Since you only have 15 vials go with 1.5 cc/wk for 10 weeks, wait 2 weeks and begin PCT, this will be 375/wk and will get you modest gains. Check into ldex from ARR for controlling estrogen and make sure you have a solid PCT.

Better: Score 5 more amps sust and run it for 10 weeks at 500mg/wk begin PCT 2 weeks after last inject.

And for right now, forget you have the primo, get your first cycle done, then plan the next.
    Last edited by shortie; 08-18-2006 at 03:38 PM.

Thread Information