Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deca Dosage??

Mr_IronCross is offline New Member

Talking Deca Dosage??

Hi,

I have two bottles of deca each 300mg per ml, and two cypionate bottles of 200mg per ml. Is it ok to rum 300mg deca with only 200 mg cyp? Or should I run each one at 200mg per dose?

goosed is offline Associate Member
    run the test higher!

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    Give me your stats.. specially your cycle experience ... test should always be ran higher then the deca IMO ... i would go at least 200mg higher on test then Deca. My cycle is going to be 600mg of test cyp , and 400mg of Deca . a wk... but at your dsg.. i would suggest about 500 to 600 test cyp, and 400 deca

cantspeak is offline Associate Member
    if this is your first cycle id go with at least a 500mg test aweek and 300 -400 deca . always test higher than the deca you wont be disappointed

I have done one prior cycle beggining of this year. I just took my first dose on thursday and i took 300mg deca and 200 cypionate . I plan on running for 10 weeks. I am 6'2 260lbs about 21% bf. I think maybe I will just run the deca slightly lower than the cyp so that i have enough for 10 weeks

also the deca is 300 mg per mil so would a half mil be better that would be around 300 mg per week deca and 500mg week of cyp

cantspeak is offline Associate Member
    IMHO i think that would be fine.

did you research before you do this???? running deca higher then the test can and will cause MANY bad side effects... one of the most obvious is deca dick which is what will happen if you dont do as i suggested as well as the others running,,, the test at least 100mg to 200mg higher then the deca... From your comment "I think maybe I will just run the deca slightly lower than the cyp so that i have enough for 10 weeks" shows your not listening to our advice, and only doing it to save... listen to us and plz dont be hard headed... were all here to help you and keep you safe

And yes 500 test.. 300 deca is great. with proper nutriton, training you will see EXCELLENT gains

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    First off, you dont have to run the test higher, just at least 100mg a week.

(Dont beleive roidattack, hes confused)

And I would go with 600mg deca and 500mg test.

your telling him to run deca higher then test ?? are you serious ?

Quote Originally Posted by STEROIDZZ
    did you research before you do this???? running deca higher then the test can and will cause MANY bad side effects... one of the most obvious is deca dick which is what will happen if you dont do as i suggested as well as the others running the test at least 100mg to 200mg higher then the deca... From your comment "I think maybe I will just run the deca slightly lower than the cyp so that i have enough for 10 weeks" shows your not listening to our advice, and only doing it to save... listen to us and plz dont be hard headed... were all here to help you and keep you safe

And yes 500 test.. 300 deca is great. with proper nutriton, training you will see EXCELLENT gains

Please don't give out adive unless you know what you are talking about, thank you

Also, could you list all of these "many bad side efects" ?

300 deca is OK but, its up to you how much you feel comfortable taking. I have already gave you my input based on my own persoanl use of deca and research I have done.

your telling him to run deca higher then test ?? are you serious ?

Yes I am serious. You are misinformed is all. Your welcome for the enlightenment.

Dont think for a moment I am not listening to anybody's advice whatsoever. I wouldnt be on this ****ing site if i didnt! Just my first injection i ran the deca higher. I am just confirming everything i am learning and not trying to sound like i dont know anything at all. I appreciate your concern but dont assume anything. Also is it too late to stop deca dick just from the first dose or is that common after several doses?

From what ive heard Deca higher then test istn advised... but if you believe you are correct i am not one to argue.... the choice is yours on what you wish to do mr. ironcross... i gave my opinion and i suggest 500 to 600 test . 300 to 400 test.... either dossage you shoudl see excellent gains... You will be fine.. your listening to our advice and not being hard headed so yes you will be fine just your next injection run ur test higher then your deca... how higher is your c hoice my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_IronCross
    Dont think for a moment I am not listening to anybody's advice whatsoever. I wouldnt be on this ****ing site if i didnt! Just my first injection i ran the deca higher. I am just confirming everything i am learning and not trying to sound like i dont know anything at all. I appreciate your concern but dont assume anything. Also is it too late to stop deca dick just from the first dose or is that common after several doses?

it is common when runing deca by itself. I would take precaution (100mg test at least) and not get too worried if you do take the proper precaution.

just your next injection run ur test higher then your deca...

Why?

thank you everyone for advice. I appreciate all of your opinions and experiences!

Just to be noted i am not implying Skullsmasher is incorrect we all have our opinions... and to be stated everyones body will respond differently to differnet compounds.... but thankyou for listening & not being hard headed like a certain new member the other day lol... if your wanting to maximize your gains .. go with what i previously stated dsg wise.... PM if you have any further questions.. or any of the well respected members who know much more then me such as SMAN, C_Bino. WEBB and many more.... take care and enjoy the cycle

Just to be noted i am not implying Skullsmasher is incorrect we all have our opinions... and to be stated everyones body will respond differently to differnet compounds.... but thankyou for listening & not being hard headed like a certain new member the other day lol... if your wanting to maximize your gains .. go with what i previously stated dsg wise.... PM if you have any further questions.. or any of the well respected members who know much more then me such as SMAN, C_Bino. WEBB and many more.... take care and enjoy the cycle

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

j/k I am just trying to tell peopel the truth man, good luck to both of you

Your still my boy skullmasher even though we have diff opinions on the test/ deca lol

No prob. Would you like me to explain it to you further?

sure any advice is greatly appreciate PM me plz

gritt is offline Junior Member
    Compounds do run differntly in everyone but normal and common dosage is to run test higher than deca . Just had a good friend do his 4th cycle and ran 400mgs deca 500mgs test and had some real issues after 5 weeks.....he uped his test to 600mgs and all smoothesd out just fine.....beware

Quote Originally Posted by gritt
    Compounds do run differntly in everyone but normal and common dosage is to run test higher than deca. Just had a good friend do his 4th cycle and ran 400mgs deca 500mgs test and had some real issues after 5 weeks.....he uped his test to 600mgs and all smoothesd out just fine.....beware

Well I hear ya but I am on 900mg deca and 500mg test.

I think it was something else causing your friends "issues".

JMO.

XXChAoTiCXX is offline New Member

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    First off, you dont have to run the test higher, just at least 100mg a week.

(Dont beleive roidattack, hes confused)

And I would go with 600mg deca and 500mg test.
    Hey man I am about two steps ahead of you as far as experience steroid -wise, and I am cycling just about the same as you now.
    Everyone is different yes, but I know that running Deca higher than Test made MY johnson very sad. You don't want a sad johnson.

Quote Originally Posted by XXChAoTiCXX
    Hey man I am about two steps ahead of you as far as experience steroid -wise, and I am cycling just about the same as you now.
    Everyone is different yes, but I know that running Deca higher than Test made MY johnson very sad. You don't want a sad johnson.

How do you know how much experience I have? You are mistaken, sorry.

Quit spreading rumors about this "deca higher than test BS" .

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by XXChAoTiCXX
    It does for quit a few other pepole also.....

To say that test does not have to be ran higher for most and that a replacment dosage is usally sufficiant would be fine..

But there are alot of people that have to have test higher than deca or they will suffer sexal side effects is there anybody that would debate that????

123BJ is offline Associate Member
    well I wouldnt run deca higher then the test just from hearing all of the bad stories that come with it... im with u steroidzz.....

Quote Originally Posted by 123BJ
    well I wouldnt run deca higher then the test just from hearing all of the bad stories that come with it... im with u steroidzz.....

DONT BE A FOLLOWER!

Quote Originally Posted by horse2006
    It does for quit a few other pepole also.....

To say that test does not have to be ran higher for most and that a replacment dosage is usally sufficiant would be fine..

But there are alot of people that have to have test higher than deca or they will suffer sexal side effects is there anybody that would debate that????

People are mistaken when they think its because of their test dose not high enough is all Im sayin.

Someone explain your reasoning for the conclusion that test needs to be ran higher than deca .

I can do so for my side.

123BJ is offline Associate Member
    DONT BE A FOLLOWER!
    lol sorry to dissapoint... I just dont see myself running deca at a higher dosage tehn test..... every 10th thread on this site has to do with deca dick....

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Someone explain your reasoning for the conclusion that test needs to be ran higher than deca .

I can do so for my side.
    My reasoning is that when I dont I have problems....

I do not think that test has to be higher than deca in all cases but to say that it does not make a difference to anyone is wrong.........

I do not think that test has to be higher than deca in all cases but to say that it does not make a difference to anyone is wrong.........

How many deca /test cycles have you ran ....???

0? Thats what I thought.
    Last edited by guest589745; 08-19-2006 at 10:23 PM.

That is also not a definative explanation.

Your HPTA is shut down when an exogenous hormone is administered ie deca in this case. With deca alone, there is no test being replaced, hence the sexual disfunction. With an adequate (The normal amount for an average man to produce is not even 125mg a week, so that dose would be more than enough) dose of exogenous test injected as well, this doesnt become an issue.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Enough to know how my body reacts to the two componds ran at varring doses and even by there selfs....

I am not going to argue with you if they chose to take your advice they will probaly be fine....

If they choose to run test higher i am sure they will be fine.....

Squak squak Im out have fun........

Squak squak Im out have fun........

So you ARE a parrot!!! I knew it.......

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    I must be...

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate

Skull, I agree with your theory of test and deca , BUT the reason I Parrot the basic test higher than deca squak, is because most people asking for that kind of advice are NEW to this and I would much rather tell them the safer way to do things instead of the way you and I may do them from our experience.

If that makes me a parrot, that is fine with me. I am here to help people mostly the newbies learn how to use this stuff safely not the RISKY way to see if their body needs more test than deca or not by starting off with deca higher and hoping they dont' get deca dick!! JMHO

So I will glady be the captain of the Parrot Club !!!

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    fact of the matter is everyone parrots what they read here....But here's the deal....Its an individual thing...I personally can run any compound and have NO problem whatso ever with my dick..it wont matter if i'm on deca by itself...tren ,winny etc...not everyone is like that...the gentleman that started the thread is ON test not just deca...and he's on good amount of both!!!...If a guy is on 500mgs of test and 600mgs of deca he's fine...and for some of you guys to come on here and say "you need to run the test higher" be prepared to get called out....because thats what this whole parrot thing is about ...a whole bunch of repeating BS they read on other posts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information