Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    So you ARE a parrot!!! I knew it.......
    I must be...

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    So you ARE a parrot!!! I knew it.......

Skull, I agree with your theory of test and deca , BUT the reason I Parrot the basic test higher than deca squak, is because most people asking for that kind of advice are NEW to this and I would much rather tell them the safer way to do things instead of the way you and I may do them from our experience.

If that makes me a parrot, that is fine with me. I am here to help people mostly the newbies learn how to use this stuff safely not the RISKY way to see if their body needs more test than deca or not by starting off with deca higher and hoping they dont' get deca dick!! JMHO

So I will glady be the captain of the Parrot Club !!!

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    fact of the matter is everyone parrots what they read here....But here's the deal....Its an individual thing...I personally can run any compound and have NO problem whatso ever with my dick..it wont matter if i'm on deca by itself...tren ,winny etc...not everyone is like that...the gentleman that started the thread is ON test not just deca...and he's on good amount of both!!!...If a guy is on 500mgs of test and 600mgs of deca he's fine...and for some of you guys to come on here and say "you need to run the test higher" be prepared to get called out....because thats what this whole parrot thing is about ...a whole bunch of repeating BS they read on other posts.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    fact of the matter is everyone parrots what they read here....But here's the deal....Its an individual thing...I personally can run any compound and have NO problem whatso ever with my dick..it wont matter if i'm on deca by itself...tren,winny etc...not everyone is like that...the gentleman that started the thread is ON test not just deca...and he's on good amount of both!!!...If a guy is on 500mgs of test and 600mgs of deca he's fine...and for some of you guys to come on here and say "you need to run the test higher" be prepared to get called out....because thats what this whole parrot thing is about ...a whole bunch of repeating BS they read on other posts.

I am just basing my input from personal experience and research, and by research I dont mean in the sense primarily coming from other posts.

The "test higher than deca " is "a whole bunch of repeating BS they read on other posts" IMO. People experiencing problems when deca is higher then test and blaming it on the deca being higher just doesnt make sense and I have never experienced it, so I don't beleive it is the reason one experiences problems.
    Last edited by guest589745; 08-19-2006 at 11:21 PM.

I am just basing my input from personal experience and research, and by research I dont mean in the sense primarily coming from other posts.

The "test higher than deca" is "a whole bunch of repeating BS they read on other posts" IMO.
    So what I said about trying to teach the newbies to be safe means nothing then right??

Lets all just brag online about how much deca or tren we can handle so the newbies want to try it too cause if YOU can do it, they surely can too!!!

OK i give up!!

I will contiue to PARROT on the side of safety. you big boys go brag about how much of every compound you can run and have no sides at all and all your blood levels are always perfect!!!! Great just great !!! maybe we need a forum just for the PROS so you can all whip out your dicks and see who is the biggest and best steroid user!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    So what I said about trying to teach the newbies to be safe means nothing then right??

There is nothing "safe" about having test higher than deca in the typical sense that people say. Again, 100mg a week is sufficiant.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I have run three cycles with Deca and Test in them now. All of them the Test was higher than the Deca. Why ? Because I read enough anecdotal evidence on this board and others to tell me that Deca on its own or with the Test lower than the Deca was a bad idea. Just because its OK for some to do it that way, why the hell would I risk it when I know for a lot of others it isnt OK. I would rather be on the safe side and keep my cock hard if its all the same to you guys. If thats parroting so be it, I will continue to parrot !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    I have run three cycles with Deca and Test in them now. All of them the Test was higher than the Deca. Why ? Because I read enough anecdotal evidence on this board and others to tell me that Deca on its own or with the Test lower than the Deca was a bad idea. Just because its OK for some to do it that way, why the hell would I risk it when I know for a lot of others it isnt OK. I would rather be on the safe side and keep my cock hard if its all the same to you guys. If thats parroting so be it, I will continue to parrot !!!!!

But you have never ran the test lower so you dont know if you are going to experience negative side effects even with 100mg test. That is still not proof that the test has to be higher. A lot of what people say is make believe as you know I am sure.

But you have never ran the test lower so you dont know if you are going to experience negative side effects even with 100mg test. That is still not proof that the test has to be higher. A lot of what people say is make believe as you know I am sure.

why would he or anyone want to risk that. Its not like test is soo freakin expensive that it is hard to run more test>>

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    why would he or anyone want to risk that?
    To learn the truth.

To learn the truth.

I know from others experience that fire burns, I dont need to stick my hand in it just to proove its the truth.

But you have never ran the test lower so you dont know if you are going to experience negative side effects even with 100mg test. That is still not proof that the test has to be higher.
    Whats the point ? I dont want to know, it works the way I am doing it now. If the proof is a soft cock for a few weeks thats proof I dont need and the side effects for me with Test higher than Deca are zero in the cock department.

There is no right or wrong here, everyone is different and what works for some wont work for others bottom line.

If the guy who started this post wants to run deca on its own or deca with a low dose of Test good for him and I hope he reports the results back here. But it aint for me based, as I said before, on a lot of other peoples experience.

XXChAoTiCXX is offline New Member
    Hey Kale just to reinforce your point, here is some more evidence. Me and 2 friends of mine all started the same cycle on the same day. I am taking higher dosages than they are, but all the same compunds, Deca and Test E. My first injection was 600mg Deca and 250 Mg Test E. As was both of my friends. 3 days later I was floppy and when I asked my friends, one of them ADMITTED the same. I know it's not a scientific experiment by any means, but 2 out of 3 with a possibility of the third not being able to swallow his pride, is enough for me-> especially on this subject.

Test alone sucks for me, so running as little as necessary while running the more useful compounds higher is great for me.

Test alone sucks for me, so running as little as necessary while running the more useful compounds higher is great for me.
    OK thats good for you, but you would have to agree being around here as long as you have that that isnt the case for most others on this boad.

OK thats good for you, but you would have to agree being around here as long as you have that that isnt the case for most others on this boad.

As far as how useful test is for gaining muscle, yes I agree a lot of others find it more useful than I have.

From hooker:

"There's no evidence (other than anecdotal) that test needs to be
    run higher than deca in a cycle to avoid sexual dysfunction. Not
    everyone even experiences sexual dysfunction from Deca, and Deca
    only lowers physiological (endogenous) levels of test, not
    exogenous levels; so any amount you have injected will not be
    affected at all by the deca
    ."

From hooker:

"There's no evidence (other than anecdotal) that test needs to be
    run higher than deca in a cycle to avoid sexual dysfunction. Not
    everyone even experiences sexual dysfunction from Deca, and Deca
    only lowers physiological (endogenous) levels of test, not
    exogenous levels; so any amount you have injected will not be
    affected at all by the deca
    ."
    Good enough for me !

Mr_IronCross is offline New Member
    First of all what does endogenous and exogenous levels mean? And second I dont want everyone to get pissed at one another. I know everyone has different expieriences and such. I really appreciate everyone putting in their 2 cents. But I think for my own safety with my first deca cycle i will run the test a little higher for my own health. Then later judging how this cycle goes i can then determine if I want to up the dose with my next cycle. Thank you everyone for your input! Stay Strong!

k0nsl is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_IronCross
    First of all what does endogenous and exogenous levels mean?
    In layman terms:

endogenous - what's already in your body (natural)
    exogenous - what you inject

That is my understanding.

Thanks that helps

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Im not sure why when there are plenty of threads out there saying "Im running deca and having sexual disfunction" why anyone would say its b.s.

I dont see anyone saying it will happen 100% of the time.

Parroting is only wrong if you giving out the wrong info.

Just cause they are running deca deosnt mean their test being lower is the cause.

RA
    Just cause they are running deca deosnt mean their test being lower is the cause.

So enlighten me.

Lets keep to the topic.

I'll be back ASAP........

PM me if you wanna cry again, but this time try not to harass me.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Well my 2 cents Is this that the norm for deca test has always been higher test than deca BUt in contrast if you are running 600mg deca and 500 mg test than It will be a person to person thing ...... while in the same thing running 200mg test and 600mg deca NOT good But still say someone dont get bad deca sides than it really wont matter .......... but over the years and i say this using DECA more times than i can count running deca as high as 1500mg I can assure you sides will be there and bad ........... and th basic trick is learning what works for you through trail and error thats why it good to keep loggs what dose and what week did what ...........

So when people say that test needs run higher than the deca agree But let me say this EVERY ONE IS DIFFERET and when saying this its more towards the extreme difference of 250mg test 600mg deca but to say 600 mg deca and 500 mg test is not good Is a little off becasue 500 mg of test is a good amount Plus look at the right dosing of the gear and 9 out of 10 times thats off So .......... Its all trail and error learn for your self take all information apply what you will but in the end it will be how your respond
    Last edited by V_Vandetta; 08-20-2006 at 05:07 PM.

RA
    To clear up my post which may be misleading...

Ive had the deca problem, thats why Im speaking on this subject...

V is right..experiment. Find out how your body responds to different aas. Just know that deca dick is real and MAY occur.

I plan to run 300mgs of deca with 500mgs test cypiionate per week. I will update this thread on my progress and enlighten everyone veiwing and posting on this thread how it goes.

When you use a Nandrolone (like deca ), your endogenous testosterone levels will quickly fall to nothing. What you need to do, to avoid sexual dysfunction, is to replace them to at least a physiological level (with a small amount of testosterone ). When you run Deca at a very high dose, you are dealing with a very high level of prolactin, which is the hormone secreted just after the male orgasm, that makes you go limp. If you use too much deca, your levels of prolactin will always be high, and you'll find it difficult to get and maintain an erection, regardless of how much testosterone you use. Using a very high level of testosterone will help you get an erection, but in the presence of high prolactin, it will be difficult to maintain.

On a personal level, I typically run testosterone higher than any other compound in a given cycle, but then again, I never run deca anymore either...

Bear-StrengthWithin is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    When you use a Nandrolone (like deca ), your endogenous testosterone levels will quickly fall to nothing. What you need to do, to avoid sexual dysfunction, is to replace them to at least a physiological level (with a small amount of testosterone ). When you run Deca at a very high dose, you are dealing with a very high level of prolactin, which is the hormone secreted just after the male orgasm, that makes you go limp. If you use too much deca, your levels of prolactin will always be high, and you'll find it difficult to get and maintain an erection, regardless of how much testosterone you use. Using a very high level of testosterone will help you get an erection, but in the presence of high prolactin, it will be difficult to maintain.

On a personal level, I typically run testosterone higher than any other compound in a given cycle, but then again, I never run deca anymore either...

what do you suggest to use instead EQ?

RA
    Shouldnt Vit B6 be sufficient to reduce prolactin levels or do you think it requires dostinex?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information