TuxAndrews is offline Junior Member

HCG with Clomid: best pct choice???

HCG : doing 1000 units per day ..

Clomid: 50mg per day.

is this the best pct option??? correct dosages???

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by TuxAndrews
    HCG : doing 1000 units per day ..

Clomid: 50mg per day.

is this the best pct option??? correct dosages???
    This PCT is ok. Not ideal. HCG with a SERM is a good choice, but better with an AI added IMHO. I prefer HCG with Nolva, from a cost point of view it outweighs Clomid. Clomid also brings me emotional problems as well as possibly bringing vision blurryness, which is something I'd rather avoid.

So...HCG with Nolva, with an AI. Preferably Aromasin as it wont interact with the mechanisims of Nolva, which other AI's can do.

I also suggest you use 500ius/ED, not 1000ius. Thats a little high.

Finally, I'd ad Proviron at 50mg/ED.

wk 1-3 HCG 500ius/ED (weekdays)
    wk 1-5 Nolva 20mg/ED
    wk 1-5 Aromasin 20mg/ED
    wk 1-6 Proviron 50mg/ED

Vit-E/ED too.

TuxAndrews is offline Junior Member
    great..thanks alot...

Jucinator 2 is offline New Member
    Swifto , thats a really nice PCT you put up . I agree with it 110% clomid is garbage and you have to take 100-150mgs a day and it still isnt as good as noveldex, again nice pct

Quote Originally Posted by Jucinator 2
    Swifto , thats a really nice PCT you put up . I agree with it 110% clomid is garbage and you have to take 100-150mgs a day and it still isnt as good as noveldex, again nice pct
    Its Anthony Roberts PCT, with a slight alteration. Have a look in the PCT forum, I think its a sticky.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I know letro isn't a good choice for PCT ( it's a bit 2 effective at reducing estro ), but do you reckon you could get away with it ( at a low dose ) instead of aromasin ?
    ( I ask cos I've got a load kicking around )

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl
    I know letro isn't a good choice for PCT ( it's a bit 2 effective at reducing estro ), but do you reckon you could get away with it ( at a low dose ) instead of aromasin ?
    ( I ask cos I've got a load kicking around )
    Nolva with Arimidex /Letro (3rd generation AI's) have been known to not work well together as Nolva can reduce the effectivess of both AI's. However, this can be overcome by using a slightly higher dose IMO.

Letro can also lower estrogen so much, damaging the immune system, loss of labido and joint problems can become apparent.

I just dont see the need for it in PCT, unless your cutting or for pre-compettition. Using it at a low dose isnt optimal with Nolva, as stated above.

I'd try to avoid using it during PCT. And use it when its really needed. Whilst cutting, using 19-Nor's, using massive doses of androgens that aromotase heavily, if VERY prone to estrogen related sides or for pre-compettiton.

I'd rather use Arimidex over Letro. Even though its effectivness can be reduced when using it in conjunction with Nolva.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jucinator 2
    clomid is garbage
    Really? Why have PL and BB used clomid for years with successful results? It may not work for your body but may work for others... Almost every cycle(all but one) I end with clomid treatment. Garbage is an opinion and probably is not even based on your personal experience.

Thread Information