Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Microsoft2soft is offline New Member
    Thanks for the info!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Great info!

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    anybody else wonder how legit some of the tests posted by board admins/mods are?... i mean how hard can it be to fabricate a PDF file?..

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    anybody else wonder how legit some of the tests posted by board admins/mods are?... i mean how hard can it be to fabricate a PDF file?..
    The id # is on the report. You can contact the lab to verify

rickusa2000 is offline New Member

why?

with all this crap going on,why would anyone save a few dollars here and there and put something into there body that they are not 100 percent sure of what it really is??wouldnt it be wiser to pay a little more for human grade aas and be more confidant in what u are really putting into your body?some people just dont have enough respect for there bodys or lives for that matter to try and save a few bucks by putting who knows what into there bodies.use your heads,try to be as sure as u can be about what your doing to your health.good luck and have some respect for your health!

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    Unless you can get a script for them, then you're taking the same chance.

If someone will fake BD, QV (Gawd...LOL), etc., then someone will fake human grade.

I'd rather buy UGL all day. Get a good one, and you're good to go.

BP

Quote Originally Posted by rickusa2000
    with all this crap going on,why would anyone save a few dollars here and there and put something into there body that they are not 100 percent sure of what it really is??wouldnt it be wiser to pay a little more for human grade aas and be more confidant in what u are really putting into your body?some people just dont have enough respect for there bodys or lives for that matter to try and save a few bucks by putting who knows what into there bodies.use your heads,try to be as sure as u can be about what your doing to your health.good luck and have some respect for your health!
    Before anyone throws a hissy fit, let me state that BD is a licenced Pharmaceutical Procurement Company...so I think I can mention them without breaking the arbitrary (ostridge with it's head in the sand) rule of not naming UG's. They're not underground, they're operating a company licenced in the country of operation.

Anyway....

I trust BD. I know the guys involved, and trust that their products are safe and sanitary. In other words, I don't know Mr. Organon, I don't know Mr.Upjohn, and I don't know Mr.Steris, but I do know Mr.Dragon personally, and I'd rather spend my money there than on overpriced products from the huge pharmaceutical giants.

I also buy my fruit and veggies from a farmers market instead of the supermarket...I guess I just have a certain affinity for buying from someone I know and deal with on a personal level, rather than a faceless giant.

JMHO.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Anthony I emailed you at keptprivate, can you check your mail, Thanks.

elitetky is offline Associate Member
    please for God sake dont do this such things man hurting other people for the sake for some lousy bucks . its like harming your loved ones

ebomb6789 is offline Associate Member
    Did anyone hear anything about the IP 45 Tabs being legit?

I've run the fake BD tabs and got excellent results from them. The test supposedly came out to 10.0mg, so I'm not complaining. I know good Anavar when I use it, and this stuff was good.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ^^^^

THE_BOSS is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the info.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMuscle27
    Thanks for f*cking up the arcade..loser!

I did See that ..... how did he do that ??? he cheated

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    The id # is on the report. You can contact the lab to verify
    true.. but i wonder how many people have ever called to verify tests.. i know i havent.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    true.. but i wonder how many people have ever called to verify tests.. i know i havent.
    I do it. Here's a thread where I did it:

Mgl Test E Lab Test

In fact, I was the first person to figure out that MGL = Jackman, and that he was scamming.

Although I don't keep up with all of the million little labs popping up every other day, I pretty much know who runs all of the medium to large size labs, and I know most of the very large sources on the net, and I keep up to date with Lab tests and such, and verify any claims that people make, when I'm interested in the lab in question, or interested in sniffing out a scam or calling bullshit on someone.

To answer your question, I'm basically the only person I know of to bother with anything like that.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    My last cycle was with IP bulk oils,you know that you have to filter,no complains.....but them....i think is the last time that im going to ysed them.

LPR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information