beachbum28 is offline Associate Member

Blood Pressure and gear

Hey bros,

I'm on my 11th week of cycle of Sust 375 and deca 300 1x per week (pls don't drill me on the eod or 2x/wk..this method has put on a good 12 pounds of solid mass), anyway, I've watched my bp and it has been around 140-148 /60-80, which isn't bad but my norm is 120/70.... anyone notice their bp raise? My heart rate has been in the 90's but that may be due to walking around before checking it. Thanks

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbum28
    Hey bros,

I'm on my 11th week of cycle of Sust 375 and deca 300 1x per week (pls don't drill me on the eod or 2x/wk..this method has put on a good 12 pounds of solid mass), anyway, I've watched my bp and it has been around 140-148 /60-80, which isn't bad but my norm is 120/70.... anyone notice their bp raise? My heart rate has been in the 90's but that may be due to walking around before checking it. Thanks
    Sure, happens all the time. Probably due to a rise in fluid levels in the body. As long as it stays at that level you will be fine

2bshredded is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbum28
    Hey bros,

Mine went up to 150/90....I was on test e and eq...didn't feel bad but was getting a little nervous

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Why are surprised bro???...you anwered your own question...you gain weight its ver likely for you BP to rise...AAS especially test is known to raise your BP...I'm sue it will level off when you get oss cycle.

2bshredded is offline Member
    Good point BM

Quote Originally Posted by 2bshredded
    Mine went up to 150/90....I was on test e and eq...didn't feel bad but was getting a little nervous
    I hear ya on the nervous part!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Sure, happens all the time. Probably due to a rise in fluid levels in the body. As long as it stays at that level you will be fine
    I figured as much, but good to hear it from others.. thanks bro

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    its like Kale and the others say... probably due to the water retention the BP goes up... and maybe other mechanisms involved also.. then HR goes up also... mine is 60 off and 80 while on... faster HR can indicate an icrease in metabolism...

yeah mine seems high and hard when I'm on.

rtn
    rtn is offline New Member
    That is really not very high. I was diagnosed with high bp in my teens but didn't really listen. I was checked at 270/165 six years ago and went on bp meds. This was all with no gear. I'm now around 128/75 with or without gear (200 mg test EW). Keep an eye on it for your future health's sake.

XXChAoTiCXX is offline New Member
    I haven't taken my BP, but I have had a couple of nosebleeds since I went on....

Thread Information