giangrosso is offline Banned

Advice from you guys

theres quite alot of you who have good knowledge on steroids so i need your advice!! im 21 tried d-bol had great gains and also tried winny (oral) was ok, im wanting to use injectable's what would you recommend to start on as a first injectable steroid and cycle?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by giangrosso
    theres quite alot of you who have good knowledge on steroids so i need your advice!! im 21 tried d-bol had great gains and also tried winny (oral) was ok, im wanting to use injectable's what would you recommend to start on as a first injectable steroid and cycle?

Did you do a search for first cycle? Test only will be a good start.

yea iv done a search and have found a few diff opinions on it!! obviously there will be different opinions but i just want to see what you guys recommend which could help me more on my first cycle!!some people have said test like you but some have said deca

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by giangrosso
    yea iv done a search and have found a few diff opinions on it!! obviously there will be different opinions but i just want to see what you guys recommend which could help me more on my first cycle!!some people have said test like you but some have said deca
    Run a test only cycle at a low dosage. You will get some super gains if your diet and training are on point. make sure you read up on PCT and have some AI on hand for possible gyno ect.

what dosage would you recommend? cheers for your input guys appreciate!!

250mg-500mg per week

cheers for the info!! sorry to ask so many questions!! what would you do space that out over a few days or take once a week a that dosage? also which test is it. Propionateor or Cypionate ?

it would depend what test you use as to how often you shoot it. Test E or C could be shot once or preferably twice a week. Test p can be shot ED or EOD. Sust and other mixes can be shot once a week but should really be shot EOD to maintain blood levels. For your first cycle cyp or enanth is good shot once or split twice weekly.

scottroxx is offline Associate Member
    I would go with the test E or C at 500mg a week as perfect said but I would probably front load with Dbol for 4 weeks. Good luck.....

500 mg of test a week is all you need, Eat EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT!!!!!!! Happy bulking.

Thread Information