Thread: PCT help!

brad1986 is offline Senior Member

PCT help!

I was under the impresion that Pct was started 2 weeks after your your cycle ended. (well depending on what gear you have). I have been reading now that you should be taking it with your cycle. why would this be if it is? can sombody help me out so i dont **** myself over with gyno or lack of sex drive. What would be recomended for coming off a cycle of test 400 just by itself. (Cheapest and reliable for prevention of gyno and lack of sex drive). thanks i know im a newbie and not very smart so sombody school me...

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brad1986
    I was under the impresion that Pct was started 2 weeks after your your cycle ended. (well depending on what gear you have). I have been reading now that you should be taking it with your cycle. why would this be if it is? can sombody help me out so i dont **** myself over with gyno or lack of sex drive. What would be recomended for coming off a cycle of test 400 just by itself. (Cheapest and reliable for prevention of gyno and lack of sex drive). thanks i know im a newbie and not very smart so sombody school me...
    You can run nolva 5-10mg everyday during the cycle to be "safe." Some do it some do not, its more a person choice.

When you hit PCT you need some more nolva (bump up mg) and some clomid to help aid your system back to "normal."

stitch1967 is offline Member
    PCT is Post Cycle Therapy ...which is for after the cycle. some ancillaries used in PCT can be used during cycle to avoid gyno and other estrogen related side effects...but no PCT is not run during cycle...

You need to do more research...check the educational threads in the PCT section..

Thread Information