Thread: Cycle Opinion

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member

Cool Cycle Opinion

Group,

Age 40
    5' 10" 175lbs (current bodyfat 15%)
    Cycle History: 5
    Time between cycles #weeks on = #weeks off plus a month (or when supplies are in stock! )
    Cycles ran:

M1-T (twice, two weeks on/off for total of 10 weeks) Loved the libido boost.

500mg Ethanate (ran for 8 weeks, loved the gains, hated the bacne!)

Prop/Masteron cycle (8 weeks 200mg eod, LOVED it, Hated the painful injections and developed gyno on the Lt side *note, I know it is strange to develop gyno with a somewhat moderate dose of prop and masteron, but I did. After trying aromasin and Arimidex , LETRO finally was the answer!)
    __________________________________________________ _____________

I have decided to consider the following cycle for 10 weeks:

350mg of Cyponate per week (175mg twice per week)
    200mg of Masteron per week (100mg twice per week)

Cyp for strength and growth while adding the masteron to keep the water retention down and keep me hard.

I am prone to gyno, so I have plenty of Letro in hand. If gyno starts showing up again, I plan to dose the letro 2.5mg eod. If not, I'll play it by (nipple!) ear.

I have the Nolva/Clomid combo for my pct, so I am all set.

I just need to keep the protein going. I have relied on protein shakes for the bulk of my daily protein, however, I am going to do my best to get the bulk of my protein with red meats, chicken, and fish. I think what holds my bf% above 10% (my lowest was 10.2% and I LOVED it) is the large consumption of protein shakes. I used to mix with skim milk, then went to water. We'll see how that goes.

Anyone want to critique? Have at it.

Thanks,

IMG

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Indymuscleguy
    Group,

Age 40
    5' 10" 175lbs (current bodyfat 15%)
    Cycle History: 5
    Time between cycles #weeks on = #weeks off plus a month (or when supplies are in stock! )
    Cycles ran:

M1-T (twice, two weeks on/off for total of 10 weeks) Loved the libido boost.

500mg Ethanate (ran for 8 weeks, loved the gains, hated the bacne!)

Prop/Masteron cycle (8 weeks 200mg eod, LOVED it, Hated the painful injections and developed gyno on the Lt side *note, I know it is strange to develop gyno with a somewhat moderate dose of prop and masteron, but I did. After trying aromasin and Arimidex , LETRO finally was the answer!)
    __________________________________________________ _____________

I have decided to consider the following cycle for 10 weeks:

Cyp for strength and growth while adding the masteron to keep the water retention down and keep me hard.

I am prone to gyno, so I have plenty of Letro in hand. If gyno starts showing up again, I plan to dose the letro 2.5mg eod. If not, I'll play it by (nipple!) ear.

I have the Nolva/Clomid combo for my pct, so I am all set.

I just need to keep the protein going. I have relied on protein shakes for the bulk of my daily protein, however, I am going to do my best to get the bulk of my protein with red meats, chicken, and fish. I think what holds my bf% above 10% (my lowest was 10.2% and I LOVED it) is the large consumption of protein shakes. I used to mix with skim milk, then went to water. We'll see how that goes.

Anyone want to critique? Have at it.

Thanks,

IMG

Dude after five cycles and you are still only 175 and 5'10" something is not working, and I would bet both testicles that something is your diet

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Dude after five cycles and you are still only 175 and 5'10" something is not working, and I would bet both testicles that something is your diet

I was gonna say the exact same thing!!!! And at that height and BF% you should concentrate on the diet before even considering another wasted cycle

Dudes,

Five cycles over the past four years, so not really five cycles in a row per se. I didn't mention that I was 149 when I started lifting five years ago. I think my avator picture proves that I am doing SOMETHING right.

sorry DUDE, I haven't cycled in six years and I am 5' 10-11 and 220 lbs less than 15%

the problem is your DIET, your FOOD INTAKE !!

We are just tryin to help you do it right, you do whatever you want to do though, what do we know.....lolol

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Dudes,

Five cycles over the past four years, so not really five cycles in a row per se. I didn't mention that I was 149 when I started lifting five years ago. I think my avator picture proves that I am doing SOMETHING right.
    Even still, you should be bigger, and can definately gain more naturally.

Guys,

I have been doing a lot of research on my diet and diets in general. You are all right, my diet does suck and I am well on my way to fixing it. Where I really had screwed up was my PWO shake and PPwWO meal. That in itself will make a huge difference.

The store where I buy my protein and suppliments gave me a full diet plan and great food ideas. I went home and put one together and faxed it to him. He made a few alterations and said that this would be a great starting point. Now I'm feeling much better about what to eat, how to eat and when to eat.

What I can't understand and one of the main reasons why I will no longer come to this web board to post questions, is the simple fact that I have lots of people and "experienced people" at that who are quck to jump in and tell me that my diet is shitty and then offer NOTHING to advise in return.

I guess one has to be a perfect bodybuilder with the perfect cycle and the perfect diet and ask no questions to post on this board. I am sorry I made the mistake of trying to ask for advice, apparently that's not what this web forum is about.

Indymuscleguy

Guys,

I have been doing a lot of research on my diet and diets in general. You are all right, my diet does suck and I am well on my way to fixing it. Where I really had screwed up was my PWO shake and PPwWO meal. That in itself will make a huge difference.

The store where I buy my protein and suppliments gave me a full diet plan and great food ideas. I went home and put one together and faxed it to him. He made a few alterations and said that this would be a great starting point. Now I'm feeling much better about what to eat, how to eat and when to eat.

What I can't understand and one of the main reasons why I will no longer come to this web board to post questions, is the simple fact that I have lots of people and "experienced people" at that who are quck to jump in and tell me that my diet is shitty and then offer NOTHING to advise in return.

I guess one has to be a perfect bodybuilder with the perfect cycle and the perfect diet and ask no questions to post on this board. I am sorry I made the mistake of trying to ask for advice, apparently that's not what this web forum is about.

Indymuscleguy

You just don't like the honest advice giving cause YOU actually have to do something. You were giving excellant advice on where YOU should be starting
    We gladly give out advice all day long. BUT IF you are looking for us to type out a diet for you , then YES you are mistaken. People pay people lots of money to develop diets for them it is a BUSINESS. We are here doing ther service for FREE.
    The information YOU are requsting is already typed out and you just need to READ it so you LEARN. you were directed where to start, and YOU need to show some initiative for YOUR goals.
    The point is , that everything you need is here rIF you do the work.

YOU go to the diet forum and post up the diet you got from your sup guy and tell us your goals, and we can TWEEK the diet for you, BUT we do NOT have time to write out diets and layout cycles for every member on here.
    If that is what you expect, good luck finding another board with this much experience.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    bro dont play the victom.u asked a q? and people gave u there opinion.andu agreed with them sry it wasnt what u wanted to here everybody here at ar just wants to help u acomplish what u set out to do.nobody is jumping down ur throat u have to understand 10 people a day come on this website stating yea ive been working out this long and this hard im takiing this and it isnt working .most peoples idea of there diet being in check is eating 3 or 4 times ed huge meals when u and me both know (90%diet is the underlining problem) this isnt nearly good enough.as u stated above WE ARE ALL RIGHT.so just stick around and let us help u in gaining all the knowledge u will need to acomplish ur goals
    and for the cycle IMO ur dosages are kinda low for this being ur fith cycle.why not just up the dosage of test and try sticking to one compound IMO i would run the test at 750 mg per week by itself for twelve weeks with the proper diet u should be more then happy with the results .just make sure u take a AI during the cycle gl and keep us posted

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    Chill out SMAN..... you know this kind of s tuff is going to happen when they get crtisized or dont get the advice they wanted... take me for example it took you pounding information into my head in order to listen... SMAN is my mentor ... listen to him indymuscleguy

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    "You want the truth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!"

No loss. If our answers scare you...... don't ask the question.

Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob

i must concur.i dont understand why he agreed with us then went rabid

lol
    he agreed with us so what was the problem : /(didnt mean for both of these post to go thru @#$%@#$%)

Guys,

I have read and re-read postings on this web forum for a couple of years or so. I played by the rules.

As stated in this web forum: If I wanted CYCLE advise, I posted my age, stats, and cycle history and even diet info. Then I asked a simple question. I got beat up about my diet and wasn't give a single bit of advice on what the cycle of Masteron and Cyponate would or would not work well together! Didn't I post the proper info? Didn't I post this in the Anabolic questions and answers?

I'm not some 16 year old who is sticking pins in me everwhere injecting a gram of juice expecting to be huge. That was never my goal or my point!

My cycle history clearly poitns out that my goal was to maintain lean quality muslce. At no point did I say I wanted to be huge. Compounds such as propinate/masteron/ethanate/cyponate are clearly compounds that won't make a guy huge...I UNDERSTAND THAT!

I appreciate the fact that everyone was so concerned about my diet. I appreciate the fact that everyone made it very clear that my diet sucked, even though I didn't post a complete daily diet plan, rather I posted general diet info because DIETS are to be posted under the DIET questions and answers section.

Once the negativity started showing up about my diet, do you think I would go the next step and post a diet and risk being shot down yet again?

I posted a question regarding cycle compounds in the Anabolic Q & A section. It's everyone else that screwed up by B*&^%$#* about my diet in that anabolic forum and not answering my real question.

So guys decide what you want me to post where. Apparently you haven't read the posting rules or I misread them myself.

Indymuscleguy

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Hey bro,The cycle looks fine...you stated that you were doing 175mgs twice a day....but that only =350mgs..how is that 550 in test???..anyway if you're goignt o do masteron I like everyday at 100mgs.As far as your protein YES!!!! YES!!!! it should mostly come from solid food like beef,and you know the rest.I wont ride you on the diet thing enuff of that has happened...but they have a point......remeber your success on the cycle will depend on your training and most importantly your NUTRITION.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    Hey bro,The cycle looks fine...you stated that you were doing 175mgs twice a day....but that only =350mgs..how is that 550 in test???..anyway if you're goignt o do masteron I like everyday at 100mgs.As far as your protein YES!!!! YES!!!! it should mostly come from solid food like beef,and you know the rest.I wont ride you on the diet thing enuff of that has happened...but they have a point......remeber your success on the cycle will depend on your training and most importantly your NUTRITION.
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    Big Max,

Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it. Diet advice, again, point taken. Thank-you. Here is where I'm coming up with the 550 per week.

The masteron is pointless at that dose and frequency.

The masteron is pointless at that dose and frequency.

I understand. The half life of Masterone is one similar to Propinate and thuse should be given EOD. However, in the past I had an increase in 'bacne' when I dosed over 500mg per week, so instead of EOD, I switched to twice per week.

What do you think about running it at 50mg or 0.5cc ED to keep a more even blood level?

Indymuscleguy

I understand. The half life of Masterone is one similar to Propinate and thuse should be given EOD. However, in the past I had an increase in 'bacne' when I dosed over 500mg per week, so instead of EOD, I switched to twice per week.

What do you think about running it at 50mg or 0.5cc ED to keep a more even blood level?

Indymuscleguy
    u will have the same if not worse sides bro with the fluctuating blood levels i would at least do a smaller dosage ed maybe 50 mg ed or 75 even it should actualy lessin the sides bro

The reason you have NOT been getting CYCLE advice, is because the advice we are telling you , YOU do not want to hear. YOU SHOULD NOT BE cycling!!! Not until you have the foundation correct and you do not. YOU keep asking how something be done, and when told, yoiu come back with a totally different "WELL WHAT IF I DO IT THIS WAY?" NO, Don't ask if you do not want to "Consider" the advice givign to you. You are beign very closed minded and wasting the time of the people who caoudl be helping others who actually WANT advice.
    We are nto trying to flame you or make you feel stupid, BUT you are NOT listening nor are you willinng to consider that we may be correct here with our years of wisdom adn the BEST advice for YOU is to get your FOOD INTAKE correct adn your natural base UP before you even consider WASTING more money on AAS!

That is the ADVICE. what you do with it is up to you?? If you listen, then you can learn a lot adn do this right. If you choose NOT to listen, then you understand the risks you are taking . Either way GOOD LUCK
    Last edited by SMAN12b; 09-25-2006 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    The reason you have NOT been getting CYCLE advice, is because the advice we are telling you , YOU do not want to hear. YOU SHOULD NOT BE cycling!!! Not until you have the foundation correct and you do not. YOU keep asking how something be done, and when told, yoiu come back with a totally different "WELL WHAT IF I DO IT THIS WAY?" NO, Don't ask if you do not want to "Consider" the advice givign to you. You are beign very closed minded and wasting the time of the people who caoudl be helping others who actually WANT advice.
    We are nto trying to flame you or make you feel stupid, BUT you are NOT listening nor are you willinng to consider that we may be correct here with our years of wisdom adn the BEST advice for YOU is to get your FOOD INTAKE correct adn your natural base UP before you even consider WASTING more money on AAS!

That is the ADVICE. what you do with it is up to you?? If you listen, then you can learn a lot adn do this right. If you choose NOT to listen, then you understand the risks you are taking . Either way GOOD LUCK

Now I clearly understand your point. Only until I have a perfect workout routine, a perfect diet, and learn all this perfection 'on my own', only then I am allowed to ask questions.

So my final question is, if I have to learn it all on my own before I am ALLOWED to ask a question, why do you have sections in this forum that is titled "Questions and Answers"?

Again, I followed the rules for asking for cycle advice and mostly what I got was simple, short, single answers.

I'm done with this board.

NO, clearly you still have no clue as to my point!!

YOUR maturity and closed mindedness is why you got the advice you did.

Its like giving gun advice to a 15 year old kid who wants to rob a liquor store.... SORRY, I know he is gonna do it no matter what, BUT i will not be the one to show him how to pull the trigger.

Right now you will do more damage to yourself then good by proceeding on the path you are choosing by NOT listening to all the advice given to you here. you have shown NO concern for your own health or blood levels here and choose to ignore the advice already given

Therefore since you choose to ignore the advice given, and you instist upon doing things YOUR way instead of the right way, then you can go adn do that BUT I/WE will not be the ones to load the gun for you.

If you choose NOT to stick around this board to LEARN, that will be a shame but will hurt no one but yourself!!

We give AAS advice to people whom show they truly have an interest in doign it the safest and best way for their goals NOT jsut because they want to shoot shit into their bodies.

Sorry you feel the latter.
    Good Luck with whatever you choose to do

Let it go SMAN. No loss to the board.

Let it go SMAN. No loss to the board.

DONE !!

let him do the cycle even though i have to agree that he should be bigger, i'm interested in a similar cycle.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    masteron also has an enanthate form which could be injected 2X per week at a dose of 200mg per which would equate to 400mg per week.. You could defintely get away with running a low dose test amount- 200-400 mg per week if you wanted.. Diet will be key here, but I am sure you know that, BUT if you need any help just go to the diet forum and post up a question. There will be many ppl willing to assist you.. I like your overall cycle, but there are some things that should be changes, especially if you are planning to inject only 2 times per week.. hopes this help.. good luck

Thread Information