alexs750 is offline New Member

Short cycle with Test-E?

Its going to be my first cycle and i just dont have 4 months to devote. I was wanting to know if anyone has used test-e only and done 6-8 weeks and got any results, Just curious. The next time I will have a block of time will be early 2007 and id like to start sooner. I may be able to finish doing a longer cycle but then couldnt do PCT properly. I may wait but just wanted to get some input on if it would work. Any/All knowledgeable comments appreciated.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I you do not have "time" to dedicate to occaisionally injecting yourself with AAS how in the hell are you gonna find time for working out and eating correct?? Hold off for now IMO.

ITALIANMAN is offline Junior Member
    i would wait..its not that easy it will take a lot of detication to complete a cycle right.....

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    wait it out. the only reason someone would use a long ester for a short period is if they are doing crazy amounts of it EW.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would agree with everybody else i would defo wait until time is right, you dont seem to be dedicated to plan a cycle so yes wait, as for long ester in short cycles it can be done its all down to the mg ED for it to work correctly, also i wouldnt say 8weeks cycle is short.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    I have to agree with everyone...long esters are better for 10+ week cycles IMO. This stuff is not a magic pill; you need to train hard and consistently before, during, and after the cycle to make and retain your gains...

alexs750 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the info. And its not that I dont have "time" its just when we go to the field its hard to diet and workout, so i was looking for a shorter cycle. Ill just wait till the new year.

Thread Information