coldone is offline Banned

First Cycle Opinions

Well I've finally decided to take the plunge. Obviously my first cycle so here are my stats. 26 yrs old, with 10 yrs weight training last 5 yrs with proper knowledge. 5-10 180 lbs somewhere in the 10% - 15% bf range.

My Cycle:
    1-12 Wk 667 mg/ml Test E (My source has this dosed at 333 mg/ml)
    1-12 wk 500 mg/ml Equipoise
    - I also have some M1T should I add 35mg ed for wk 1-4? I know this generally would be too many compounds for a first cycle. But your thoughts please.

I will also be running 10 mg Nolva and .25mg L-Dex two weeks before and completely through my cycle.

PCT to begin 21 days after my last test injection and to be as follows:
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    "stolen from the newby cycle sticky"

Any thoughts would be appreciated as I am sinking a fair amount of money into this and want it to be done "right"

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    well it sounds like you have it pretty much thought out.yes most of the guys will tell you to One compound(test E)to see how your body reacts.EQ is very mild and slow...the gains will be every slow and my experiences with it had me going a bit longer like up to 16 weeks.Go ahead and run the test and eq for 12 and see how it does.PCT looks fine.

Bigmax
    Thanks for the response, what are your thoughts on the M1T?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Man to tell you the truth ..its not worth a sh*t ...but that my opinion.

Thanks - ill just toss it out.

CO

indaweedz is offline New Member
    Awesome, when are you going to start? I've got stats like yours, 24, 5'9" and 180lbs, lifted through high school and got serious a couple years ago. I'm starting a cycle similar to this in four months, dropping some BF first tho. I'm real interested to see how this works out for you.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks like you got a solid plan, man. Couple thoughts though:

I don't run Nolva throughout...Doesn't do anything, IMO. Besides, the arimidex should be more than sufficient. I also drop the arimidex during that last week of PCT and just run Nolva.

Personally, I had great results with M1T and say go for it...But I'm sure you will get ALOT of mixed opinions with that one.

I don't have any personal experience with EQ, but based on what I've read, Bigmax nailed it.

Go get huge bro.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Dont waste your time and side effects with the M1T bro, just stick with what you have. You'll have good enough results with TEst and EQ

Quote Originally Posted by indaweedz
    Awesome, when are you going to start? I've got stats like yours, 24, 5'9" and 180lbs, lifted through high school and got serious a couple years ago. I'm starting a cycle similar to this in four months, dropping some BF first tho. I'm real interested to see how this works out for you.
    I plan to start Oct 1. I'll probably throw a post when I cross over to the dark side, something bout half way through, and see how I finish out.

Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    Looks like you got a solid plan, man. Couple thoughts though:

I don't run Nolva throughout...Doesn't do anything, IMO. Besides, the arimidex should be more than sufficient. I also drop the arimidex during that last week of PCT and just run Nolva.

Personally, I had great results with M1T and say go for it...But I'm sure you will get ALOT of mixed opinions with that one.

I don't have any personal experience with EQ, but based on what I've read, Bigmax nailed it.

Go get huge bro.
    That would acutally save me a couple of bucks in PCT, on an already expensive venture. As for the M1T, I would almost just throw it in for s*its and giggles but I really want to see how I react to the test and EQ, w/o muddin up the waters too much.

2bshredded is offline Member
    Good luck Bro....I ran pretty much the same Test./Eq. cycle and am very happy with the results.

Thread Information