ftony is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Can someone please help me (urgent)

I posted in another part of this board...I thought i was having prolactin symptoms from hgh (prolactin 3.4 ng/ml)..Well i got my blood work back today and my estrogen is at 355 pg/ml,progesterone 0.7,my test levels are total 719 -free 1.76, test % free 0.24. Never really crossed my mind it was estrogen because i did not do any test,just some eq and primo back in april and may total of 6 weeks and 4 shots hcg at 500ius at th last 2 weeks of cycle..can anyone make lite of this for me please. my symptoms are puffy nips ,no lumps or anything yet just been puffy for weeks,even though i was taking 1mg of arimidex for around 6 days and bumped to letro starting at .25 then to .50 2days before i was tested nolva at 40mg a day for 1 1/2 weeks running along side the AI, and still was at 355 ng/ml . I dont understand .Can anyone tell me how i might reduce my estrogen before i have a problem please ,my doc wants me to go to an endo ,i called and the first appointment i can get is 8 weeks away! no good any help would be appreciated.thanks in advance.I am 36 years old 235lb 6.0 not sure on body fat but i am not fat,only fat i have is on my abs.otherwise lean. thanks again

pdog80 is offline Banned
    Your taking letro and arimidex and your nips are still puffy?!! I don't know what to say.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    keep the nolvadex at 40mg & it will subside.. but i didn't know u get gyno from hgh? im gonna be going on hgh in a few months..this will be a problem.. but u should wait to get more feed back from the bro's on here.. good luck..

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Dude... sounds like your hgh is faked... listen, get it tested. I think you are shooting hcg as it causes this kind of fluxuation. HCG ed for several weeks to months will reek havok on your system. Use the nolva in the meantime for the gyno... Nolva also helps prevent desensitization of the leydig cells.

Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    keep the nolvadex at 40mg & it will subside.. but i didn't know u get gyno from hgh? im gonna be going on hgh in a few months..this will be a problem.. but u should wait to get more feed back from the bro's on here.. good luck..
    Thank you for your reply.I will run the nolva at 40mg and wait for more bros like you said.thanks.and as for the hgh and gyno,from what i read its very rare, but is possible. via prolactin .I assumed it was the hgh because i did not do any test and i was doing hgh during my post cycle, and continued for around 8weeks, but blood work shows its estrogen not prolactin . hopefully i can get some vets or mods oppinions....theres some smart, smart bros on this forum thankfully!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Dude... sounds like your hgh is faked... listen, get it tested. I think you are shooting hcg as it causes this kind of fluxuation. HCG ed for several weeks to months will reek havok on your system. Use the nolva in the meantime for the gyno... Nolva also helps prevent desensitization of the leydig cells.
    Thats a good idea.Ill test it.I get it from my doc as i tested low on my igf 1 test and then after treatment i tested higher around 260 .but that was the first bottle.ill check the other... thank you bro. ps i have a bottle mixed a few weeks ago if its hcg it still will show positive right??? i dont want to mix another bottle till this gyno passes

Quote Originally Posted by ftony
    hopefully i can get some vets or mods oppinions....theres some smart, smart bros on this forum thankfully!!
    They are on their way. And if it is from a doctor maybe my assessment was way off...

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    This was the first thing that came to my mind as well when he started to describe his symptoms...

Bro, just goto your drug store and get a pregnancy test, if you come up positive then your HGH is in fact HCG ...

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    This was the first thing that came to my mind as well when he started to describe his symptoms...

Bro, just goto your drug store and get a pregnancy test, if you come up positive then your HGH is in fact HCG...
    im going rite now ,brb thank you

Bro, just goto your drug store and get a pregnancy test, if you come up positive then your HGH is in fact HCG...
    Pregnancy test is used by testing yourself? Or testing a few drops of the hgh/hcg on the tester?

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Use a few drops of the hgh/hcg . If it comes up positive..... congratulations. You're pregnant.

1buffsob

STILUNEEK is offline Junior Member
    I ONCE READ THAT IF YOU WANT TO SEE IF YOUR HGH IS THE REAL DEAL AND ITS NOT HCG TAKE A SHOT BEFORE YOU GO TO BED AND WHEN YOU WAKE UP TAKE A PREGNANCY TEST AND IF IT COMES OUT POSITIVE THEY SOLD YOU HCG AND NOT HGH.........SORRY SOMEONE BEAT ME TO IT I DIDNT SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN BEFORE POSTING MY QUOTE

well i got a kit....that sucked i had to buy a box of skins to mess with the girl at the register.lol,anyway i put some drops on the absorbant tip ,but it says to pee on it for 5 seconds,i put 2 ius on it but the indicator that displays a correct test , never displayed blue line ,so i guess ill have to try a different kit than the one i just bought,as i think this kit needs alot of liquid...ugh!!

Ok, second kit showed neg not prego....so its not hcg ,But that was a logical guess with my symptoms, I am still baffled as to why my estrogen is amost twice the limit. normal is below 200pg/ml, im at 355 pg/ml .Do you guys think it could be a rebound effect from the first time i took the letro with my cycle??that was over a month ago back in june . And the whole time my brother was saying i bet your estrogen is out of wack and i was like your nuts im barley producing test yet. At the time i tested total 467 now i am at over 700 but my free test % is a bit low at 0.24 .anymore ideas are very welcomed and very much appreciated.if nothing else should i follow cbinos gyno steps??my letro is from ar.so its good rite??? thanks again bros if i can help any of you out one day just shout at me!!!

Pregnancy test is used by testing yourself? Or testing a few drops of the hgh/hcg on the tester?
    Lol my bad I should have made that more clear. You drop the HCG on the pregnancy test, not your piss... If you read the fine print on the instructions it says 'this kit tests for the prengnancy hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG)" or something like that....

Quote Originally Posted by ftony
    Ok, second kit showed neg not prego....so its not hcg,But that was a logical guess with my symptoms, I am still baffled as to why my estrogen is amost twice the limit. normal is below 200pg/ml, im at 355 pg/ml .Do you guys think it could be a rebound effect from the first time i took the letro with my cycle??that was over a month ago back in june . And the whole time my brother was saying i bet your estrogen is out of wack and i was like your nuts im barley producing test yet. At the time i tested total 467 now i am at over 700 but my free test % is a bit low at 0.24 .anymore ideas are very welcomed and very much appreciated.if nothing else should i follow cbinos gyno steps??my letro is from ar.so its good rite??? thanks again bros if i can help any of you out one day just shout at me!!!
    Your Testosterone is at 467 ng/dl? The fact that you have extremely high estrogen should tell us that you are producing an inordinant amount of Testosterone, as the male body does not produce estrogen itself, it aromatizes from Testosterone. Heres a WILD GUESS, maybe your Testosterone production rebounded causing you to produce a lot of Testosterone which then converted to Estrogen over time...Just a thought...

Your Testosterone is at 467 ng/dl? The fact that you have extremely high estrogen should tell us that you are producing an inordinant amount of Testosterone, as the male body does not produce estrogen itself, it aromatizes from Testosterone. Heres a WILD GUESS, maybe your Testosterone production rebounded causing you to produce a lot of Testosterone which then converted to Estrogen over time...Just a thought...
    Interesting point ,My levels were checked 7-10 and were 467 ng/dl on 8-19 they were 719 ng/dl however my free test is low.could the effects of the hcg shots back in late may early june still be lingering around ?? or perhaps the test rebound like you said.The human body is very complicated indeed....

Thread Information