Thread: T-4 Dosage

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned

T-4 Dosage

What is a good beginners cycle of T-4 look like? I heard 200mcg's ED for 2 weeks?

ttttt

comradebillyboy is offline Associate Member
    I am doing 100 mg per day of T4 partly due to thyroid suppressing properties of HGH and partly to increase metabolism. I'll be getting blood work in about a month and I'll see how this is effecting me.

I am of the opinion that a 200 mg T4 cycle in conjunction with something like ghrp-6 or igf would be a reasonable 4-5 week cycle keeping muscle and cutting fat. Watch out for too much cns stimulation. If you are going to use the T4 with another stimulant like clen , I think 200 mg may be too much.

200mg T4 by itself for a 4 week cycle should boost metabolism, but at that level you might consider a one week ramp up and one week ramp down to ease any negative feed back on the thyroid.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by comradebillyboy
    I am doing 100 mg per day of T4 partly due to thyroid suppressing properties of HGH and partly to increase metabolism. I'll be getting blood work in about a month and I'll see how this is effecting me.

I am of the opinion that a 200 mg T4 cycle in conjunction with something like ghrp-6 or igf would be a reasonable 4-5 week cycle keeping muscle and cutting fat. Watch out for too much cns stimulation. If you are going to use the T4 with another stimulant like clen, I think 200 mg may be too much.

200mg T4 by itself for a 4 week cycle should boost metabolism, but at that level you might consider a one week ramp up and one week ramp down to ease any negative feed back on the thyroid.
    T4 isn't a stimulant. 200mcg of t4 is safe in combination with clen . I've used upwards of 125mcg t3 and 600mcg of t4 in separate cycles safely and effectively with clen.

There's no need to ramp down your dosage either. Once you're suppressed it makes no difference if it's 100mcg or 200mcg of t4, you're suppressed either way.

cantspeak is offline Associate Member
    Listen to Ejuicer he is right about the T4.Ive used T4 myself and did no ramp up or down either and suffered no ill effects

So 200mcg's for 4 weeks is ok?

Will I gain alot of lard comming off though considering my thyroid will be surpressed?

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    So 200mcg's for 4 weeks is ok?

Will I gain alot of lard comming off though considering my thyroid will be surpressed?

Not as long as you don't start eating garbage when you come off. Keep a very strict diet and there will be minimal rebound. I've come off from 12+ weeks of thyroid meds with no rebound.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    T4 isn't a stimulant. 200mcg of t4 is safe in combination with clen . I've used upwards of 125mcg t3 and 600mcg of t4 in separate cycles safely and effectively with clen.

There's no need to ramp down your dosage either. Once you're suppressed it makes no difference if it's 100mcg or 200mcg of t4, you're suppressed either way.
    I understand t4 is not a stimulant like clen or ephedra, but t3 and t4 are common to most fat loss combinations I see on this board. Does not T4 increase metabolism? If not then what is its purpose in a fat loss program?

Quote Originally Posted by comradebillyboy
    I understand t4 is not a stimulant like clen or ephedra, but t3 and t4 are common to most fat loss combinations I see on this board. Does not T4 increase metabolism? If not then what is its purpose in a fat loss program?
    Yes, t3 and t4 increase metabolism. It's not unsafe to use them in combination with clen however, especially at a conservative dosage of 200mcg of t4.

Yeah im doing Clen and T4 right now, today is my first day of T-4 and I stop the Clen next week (im at 125mcgs right now of it)

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    Yes, t3 and t4 increase metabolism. It's not unsafe to use them in combination with clen however, especially at a conservative dosage of 200mcg of t4.
    thanks, very informative.

Thread Information