Watson Pharm. 100mg/ml depot-test

Although low in dosage, and unfortunatly I'll have to stick 2.5cc's at a time of this depot test to get a decent dosage, has anyone ran this low of a dosage? I had a very cheap costly plug on this particular dose, thus why I decided to get it......

too, any experiances with Watson Pharm? It was pulled off of american shelves...

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicRick
    Although low in dosage, and unfortunatly I'll have to stick 2.5cc's at a time of this depot test to get a decent dosage, has anyone ran this low of a dosage? I had a very cheap costly plug on this particular dose, thus why I decided to get it......

too, any experiances with Watson Pharm? It was pulled off of american shelves...
    Watson makes a variety of drugs, they are a generic pharm company. Doubt anyone would fake it so your good to go...

true true.....Im not worried about a fake, I $$ w/ script locally....

Im not familiar with Watson......done much read up, just curious as to effect as a their depot goes: enth/prop test being good.......though I'd much rather shoot 1cc of 250mg ya feel? lol

weel see how it goes..

Jucinator 2 is offline New Member
    Ive used this waston brand and it is Americain generic , but its good what ever it is because its real and made in america and is of good quality

kolaking is offline Associate Member
    They use the same manufacturing and recipe if you will as the old Steris brand,they bought the rights. Personaly i think the Upjohn brand Depo-test is a little better but for the money who cares. KK

thank you homies

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    yes and i think all watson makes is human grade i have there test enth 200 mg good product

Thread Information