EgyptTaylor is offline New Member

Just some advice SUS/DECA

I have read alot in the forums. So, I was hoping for some thoughts on the stack I'm doing. My stats are:
    6'
    230 lbs
    My goal is to attain Lean muscle mass as well as drop body fat. I'm trying to consume around 220 grams of protein a day. My stack is
    Sus 250 500mg/week
    Deca 300mg/week
    Nolva 10mg/Day
    PCT will be Clomid for three weeks starting 14 days after the SUS, which carries over one week after the last shot of Deca. I'm in Egypt right now so this stack is very easy to attain. I'm not new to weight training, but I'm very new to steroids . Thanks ahead of time for all the help.

Lucifer is offline New Member
    Based on your limited information, I think you have a pretty good cycle. I would up the deca to 400mg a week. I am an advocate of long cycles, I would suggest 12 weeks of deca and 14 weeks of sus followed by a good pct program.

pdog80 is offline Banned
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but follow the advice the devil is giving you. One more thing, your protein intake is too low. Aim for at least 300 grams of protein.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Sust is best when shot EOD to take advantage of the short ester
    Test should also be run a week or two longer than deca so PCT times match up as deca will be in you for about 21 days

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    I think pct starts 21 days after last sust shot as well because of the decanoate ester correct?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    I think pct starts 21 days after last sust shot as well because of the decanoate ester correct?

Technically according to research on here, PCT start time for Sust is 18 days after last inject

Thanks for the help bros.

If I carry this cycle out 12 weeks DECA and 14 weeks SUS. What is the best PCT?? Should I be taking more NOLVA or is 10mg/ed enough. Then start my Clomid 14 to 18 days after the last SUS shot, that puts it around 21 days after last DECA shot. I thank this would keep my test intact. Thanks ahead of time for the input.

Thread Information