Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ghostRidedawhip707 is offline Junior Member

Not sure if it is gyno.

I'm on tren right now at 100 eod day bcause I lost my prop. So I just continued the Tren. I'm at about 280 with maybe 16% bf. I've gained almost 25 pounds in about 8 weeks with the help of the prop and eq. My nipples are puffyer than normal. It does'nt really hurt, but I would get light pains on either side from time to time. It's not sensitive or itch. I've had puffy nips ever ince I was young. So maybe I was thinking it is just fat deposits. I need to know what to do so I can order some letro. Thanks I can post pics if that would help.

Anyone?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    The onset of Gyno need not be painful. It's generally reported as a tickle/itch then progresses gradually to a small knot/lump.

However, if your nipples are doing anything other than sitting there, or if they feel or look differently than they always have it would certainly make since to commence Letro anti-Gyno protocol. An ounce of prevention...

M.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    The onset of Gyno need not be painful. It's generally reported as a tickle/itch then progresses gradually to a small knot/lump.

However, if your nipples are doing anything other than sitting there, or if they feel or look differently than they always have it would certainly make since to commence Letro anti-Gyno protocol. An ounce of prevention...

M.
    Yeah it has a slight itch from time to time, but just on one side and switches off, but goes away. I know I put on some weight, but it does'nt look normal. I'm only on Tren right now so nolva won't help. I guess I was just in denial and hoping it was't gyno.

I will follow C Bino's cure for gyno. Even though I'm only on tren and will throw in some winny, do you think it is ok to start off at a low does of letro? With the low dose of tren will it hinder my gains. Thanks alot for your help.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd definately start some nolva or letro. It sounds like early signs of gyno.

Thread Information