Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    Holy caps button batman!
    YEAH I LOVE MY CAPS BUTON, MAKES MY THREADS LOOK MORE IMPORTANT, YEAH RIGHT JUST BS ing.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp
    CFLIER WHAT IF YOU WENT ON A VERY RESTRICTED CARB DIEIT , LIMITING YOUR CARBS AND UPING YOU PROTIEN IN ADDITION TO CARDIO AND AAS IS NOT CONCEVIABLE TO OBTAIN BOTH OF BEST WORLDS, THAT IS GAINING MASS WHILE DROPING FAT? PS I DONT BELIVE THIS IS A STUPID QUESTION MANY BROS MAY NOT HAVE YOUR YEARS OR INFINTE WISDOM DSM4LIFE
    There are afew compounds that do allow muscle to be built, while fat is being burned, but with dbol only or naturally training it's not possible as of yet. The closest thing would be carb cycling, but even that does not prove to be effective for all.

Basically you have to simplify it. To build muscle you need extra callories. Without these callories, what can your body use to build new muscle tissue? Nothing.

To loose weight, you need to burn more callories than you intake. With extra callories in your body, you will burn those callories instead of fat tissue.

What you proposed is to create a keto.(atkins) style diet. That has not allowed users to add muscle while burning fat.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp
    YEAH I LOVE MY CAPS BUTON, MAKES MY THREADS LOOK MORE IMPORTANT, YEAH RIGHT JUST BS ing.
    I was just having fun, no flame intended.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    I was just having fun, no flame intended.
    no flame taken, i enjoy your post and am learing from them thaks ,YGM.
    PS love that litle ninja mouse.

DegoT is offline New Member
    I would also not recommend going off carbs. Carbs give you energy and with out them you won't have the energy needed for working out and building muscle. People who also go on no carb diets generally gain twice the weight back once they are off them. Do a search on the bad after effects of no carbs on google and you will see what I mean. the people who benefit most from no carb diets are people who do not have alot of weight to loose and are looking for a short term cure. If you plan on loosing a large amount of weight on low carbs you better plan on living that way for the rest of your life.
    Last edited by DegoT; 09-03-2006 at 02:02 AM.

pdog80 is offline Banned
    Well, there's 2 ways of doing it. Either eat protein and fats, or protein and carbs with minimal fat to lose weight. Some people are carb sensitive and bloat up when taking in carbs, so some bbers will eat a protein and fat diet and then throw in a carb day when cutting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information