Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    caper is offline Junior Member
    in response...

your right about the cynomel...its in a box in my house...and im at work...should i even throw that in??...i really dont want to f up my thyriod and some guy last year scared the piss out of me and warned me to not take it..hence its a unopened bottle of the stuff...ill find out the doesage when i get home

my supplier is good friends with my best friend...i know him semi...he isnt trying to rip me off or sell me more than i need...i mean he is the one who said 1 bottle will be fine...he has tried it all out too...him and his wife

on the 8 weeks...12 weeks of test will require more than i have of Test...i only have one bottle right now...if u really think i need two, then i trust you

so hows this, if two 10ml of Test and one 10ml of Masteron

1-12 prop 100mg EOD
    1-5 winny 50mg ED (not longer they are liver toxic)
    6-12 masteron 166mg EOD ( to empty 10ml bottle in 6 weeks)

and you think that will be good? should i even throw in the cynomel? if so, can i just through in a minimal amount?

also, should i switch out the winstrol to clen ? its about the same price...if not cheaper

one other thing...i got very edgy and shaky on my last cycle...i donno if it was the test or deca ...but ive heard to tell people that when building my next
    Last edited by caper; 08-29-2006 at 12:32 PM.

make sure you ramp up and down w/ the cytomel .

well right, i remember that...but should i mix it will this stuff...and if what week should i enter it

Drknockabout:

Here's the problem.. if you lose too much muscle, you'll have a hard time keeping off what " href="http://www.anabolicreview-research.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=106">clen . - I have never heard of this please tell me about it.

It's only effective for 2 weeks IMO. - Explain

I DO NOT recommend winny - Explain

1. Lose too much muscle..... easy and simple.
    2. clenbuterol .... typical receptor downgrade at 100mcg / day occurs at 2 weeks.
    3. on winny please read IMO... winny alone w/ clen IMO is not worth it. Especially if it's oral. The risks outweigh the benefits. Stacking winny w/ something is a different story.

Hope this takes care of your questions...Beast

thanks guys for all your help!

now im gonna work on my diet and workout and start this cycle!!

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    I like to keep my test highest in a cycle so I dont lose sex drive. but to each his own.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Knockboot
    Drknockabout:

Here's the problem.. if you lose too much muscle, you'll have a hard time keeping off what " href="http://www.anabolicreview-research.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=106">clen . - I have never heard of this please tell me about it.

It's only effective for 2 weeks IMO. - Explain

I DO NOT recommend winny - Explain

1. Lose too much muscle..... easy and simple.
    2. clenbuterol .... typical receptor downgrade at 100mcg / day occurs at 2 weeks.
    3. on winny please read IMO... winny alone w/ clen IMO is not worth it. Especially if it's oral. The risks outweigh the benefits. Stacking winny w/ something is a different story.

Hope this takes care of your questions...Beast
    If you are suggesting he would lose muscle through using clen I would say thats B.S. Many use clen to help reatain muscle and swear buy its anabolic properties. Now im not sure about that but I do know that the action of clen in the body (fat loss via thermogenesis) has no adverse reaction to muscle especially when combined with AS.

Receptor downgrade will occur with clen at different times and different doses for different people. There are compounds available to prevent this such as zaditen and benadryl. You could also use one of the many dosage methods that prevent receptor down grade.

I agree winny alone would not be worthwhile, but he was asking about stacking winny with prop and mas which i feel would be very worthwhile.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    like the cycle caper but like brian suggested i would not be bumping the mas dose above the prop. I would keep mas at 100mg EOD.

There's a nice product that's a mix of test prop 100mg/masteron 100mg/tren ace 75mg...

That would do the trick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information