Thread: Balls of oil?

Skins06 is offline New Member

Balls of oil?

Just started third week of Test E, 500mg/week, and Eq, 500mg/week. Been injecting two times a week, alternating right glute, left glute, right glute, left glute. Well, yesterday I was scheduled to hit the right glute, but a week after the last injection the right glute is still sore. I opted to hit the left glute again with no problems. There is no redness, swelling, or heat on the right glute, just sore in the muscle. I did a search and found that it's possible for the oil to form a ball in the muscle??

Am I correct to assume this is built up oil from the first two injections in the right glute?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Balls already from just 2 shots hhmmm...how many cc's are shooting in the same spot???..dont get me wrong it does happen.

Skins06 is offline New Member
    Test E is dosed at 250mg/ml, Eq at 400mg/ml. I've been shooting 1cc (been pulling a little heavy to make sure so possibly a little more) of test and about .6-.7 cc's of EQ each time. So roughly 1.6-1.7 cc's each injection.

orton4 is offline Member
    try to keep shots to 1cc each and rotate to delts they are easy and i find not as painful as glutes also heatin up he gear makes it less painful and i like to massage the spot after injection... and if its first time shootin test it is a kinda painful shot,, i had a lot of pain from test cyp and it would ball up and be very sore... if its your first time shootin its not that abnormal

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Start using other injection sites, delts,quads,tri's,bi's,glutes you should be fine sometimes in certain people its does this, just rotate all other sites and not just glutes.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Also massage the site for 5-10mins. I also like to put a heating pad on it for 20-40mins post injection.

Thread Information