30-85: 100mg each ed of npp, masteron , prop

okay heres where i am thinkign about

option a: 40-60: drol 50mg and 10mg nolva
    80-95: halo 50mg ed

-OR-

option b: 55-95: drol 50mg and 10mg nolva

oh btw:
    pct begins day 96:
    15 days of nolva 50mg + proviron 100mg + b12 2mg.. then..
    20 days of nolva 25mg + proviron 50mg +b12 2mg

the idea is i wanna cut my injections and have 100% of everything clear before i start pct and also not spend one day without being "on something" up to pct.. similar to the idea of running prop to pct on a test e cycle..
    plus what im using is a blend and the npp would not clear the same time as the others so im going to utilize this last 10 days or so
    Last edited by one8nine; 09-03-2006 at 09:06 AM.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Stick with halo imo. Adding the drol in there is just gonna add water weight and with the other compounds outlined it seems as thought you will be keeping water pretty minimal so just run the halo. But that is quite a while to be using it bro. Just be sure to get liver values checked before you go for the second hit of it later on in the cycle imo.

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Stick with halo imo. Adding the drol in there is just gonna add water weight and with the other compounds outlined it seems as thought you will be keeping water pretty minimal so just run the halo. But that is quite a while to be using it bro. Just be sure to get liver values checked before you go for the second hit of it later on in the cycle imo.
    i did the day before my first shot and had them read a day or 2 ago..

the doctor who read it to me was like "wow im very impressed with all of this i can tell you dont use any sort of drug or smoke or drink or anything like that"

so after 30 days of halo im not going to stress about another 35-40 days (i mean im for sure going to pay attention and be cautious though)

this is more of a strength cycle, size is not my concearn
    the masteron is in there for a combination of anti E and also just to try it out..
    and the test and deca :-D enough said
    i choose short esters due to more stable blood levels, no relation to cutting or water weight.. also to adjust dosage quickly..
    my highest combined dose before this cycle was 900mg (test 250 deca 250 and tren 400) per week so i wanted to see if 2.1 grams per week would be overload and im doing great i love it

wow now that i typed a book.. if you come back to read this bino.. does your opinion of leave out drol just use halo still stand having said size is not an issue and my blood work is great?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Ya man glad you are on top of your BW and all. I say go for drol now. LOL not to totally change it up on you and confuse you. But I find sometimes using the same compound again doesnt have the same effect but switching up part way through gives you a new boost so to speak. I have been fortunate enough to be around and hear of a lot of different cycling styles, from IFBB pro's to amateurs etc. A lot of people switch compounds halfway through and DO NOT cycle as most recommend on this site and the results are astounding. Go fro drol and through your body a curve ball.

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Ya man glad you are on top of your BW and all. I say go for drol now. LOL not to totally change it up on you and confuse you. But I find sometimes using the same compound again doesnt have the same effect but switching up part way through gives you a new boost so to speak. I have been fortunate enough to be around and hear of a lot of different cycling styles, from IFBB pro's to amateurs etc. A lot of people switch compounds halfway through and DO NOT cycle as most recommend on this site and the results are astounding. Go fro drol and through your body a curve ball.
    thank you sir fantastic post
    and btw i was thinking a little on those line..
    thats why i gut the halo to pick up the 3 short esters, now im thinking about drol.. and if i ran drol i would give it a break again befroe finishing with a few days of halo

Thread Information