Thread: T4 ?

Zandria is offline Female Member

T4 ?

The place I have bought from before is no longer carrying T3, they say it is no longer being produced They do have another product they sugested to me called T4, said it was the same exact thing but a diffrent name. Strange they wouldnt sell it as T3 if that was true.

T4 is it worth buying and does it have the same effects as T3? And if i were to purchase it do i take the same doses as i would for T3?

The T3 came in tabs of 25mcg the T4 is 50mcg (not sure if you needed that).

If T4 is not worth the effort, is T3 often faked? Theres another site id chance using but i dont want to get riped off and waste my time if T3 was a big time faked.... you know what i mean.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    t4 will convert to t3, but it is less popular in the bodybuilding community

t4 seems to be pretty weak and often requires much higher doses than t3 does..

i dont know where you wanted to buy your t3,but you can get it here
    http://www.anabolicreview-research.c...products_id=92

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    I think 100mcg of T4 converts to 25mcg of T3 but you want to confirm that.

Anthony Roberts wrote an interesting article about using T4 instead of T3 when used with HGH.

comradebillyboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zandria
    The place I have bought from before is no longer carrying T3, they say it is no longer being produced They do have another product they sugested to me called T4, said it was the same exact thing but a diffrent name. Strange they wouldnt sell it as T3 if that was true.

T4 is it worth buying and does it have the same effects as T3? And if i were to purchase it do i take the same doses as i would for T3?

The T3 came in tabs of 25mcg the T4 is 50mcg (not sure if you needed that).

If T4 is not worth the effort, is T3 often faked? Theres another site id chance using but i dont want to get riped off and waste my time if T3 was a big time faked.... you know what i mean.
    I am pretty sure you can find T3. I do believe the sponsor at the top right of this page sells what you want. T3 from pharacutical companies is also available here and there.

Im thinking of purchasing from ARR the whole spray bottle over tabs is the only thing that confuses me. Im not sure how many sprays equal the dose of T3 i was taking before. My T3 cycle was 25mg-50mg, the middle week was 75mg before the taper back down. The T3 from the sponcer is it good/great? and how many sprays = 25mg?

And i know there are other sites out in the net that have T3 tabs, but other then the one i used (and ARR) you never know what will rip you off, send you fakes or get you caught.

comradebillyboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zandria
    Im thinking of purchasing from ARR the whole spray bottle over tabs is the only thing that confuses me. Im not sure how many sprays equal the dose of T3 i was taking before. My T3 cycle was 25mg-50mg, the middle week was 75mg before the taper back down. The T3 from the sponcer is it good/great? and how many sprays = 25mg?

And i know there are other sites out in the net that have T3 tabs, but other then the one i used (and ARR) you never know what will rip you off, send you fakes or get you caught.
    When I use a liqiud oral product, I draw out my dose with a slin pin for a good accurate measurement. Of course I will have removed the needle.

I hadnt even thought of that, ty

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    T4 does convert to T3 in the body. You can buy T3 from AR-R .

Thread Information