Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member

confirmation of side effects

to some of you guys this isnt news, but for those who are new, or those who have had no experiences with using winstrol alone, jesus christ its killing my joints! i read that if used alone it dries them out, i used oral winstrol once before along with deca (no problems, thankyou deca) and am bridging between the end of my test E/deca cycle and the start of PCT. using 70mg ED winstrol tablets (finishing off what i have left from the first time i used it) and my knees (which have been aching and giving me jip lately anyway) are shot, my shoulders and elbows dont feel as vibrant lol. only another week or so to go, but still, just a heads up

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Thanks for telling us about the experience bro.

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    i was about to start with oral winstrol . heh, this should be interesting

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Winny does the same to me but recently i have found a way of not experencing any joint pain, i use a high dose for a short period of time i suppose its all down to the indivdual to what time scale would be best for everyone but for me if i was doing the last 4 weeks on winny id up the dose and do the last two weeks and i have had no joint pain and the condition/hardness better

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    I've never had any joint problems with winny,but I rarely use it.theres much better alternatives IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Winny does the same to me but recently i have found a way of not experencing any joint pain, i use a high dose for a short period of time i suppose its all down to the indivdual to what time scale would be best for everyone but for me if i was doing the last 4 weeks on winny id up the dose and do the last two weeks and i have had no joint pain and the condition/hardness better
    well im only using for 14 days total, been on about 5, may up the dose anyway, i think i have enough left. should i be concerned about the joint discomfort? is there any added risk of injury due to the aching?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    well im only using for 14 days total, been on about 5, may up the dose anyway, i think i have enough left. should i be concerned about the joint discomfort? is there any added risk of injury due to the aching?
    Ive never had any injury but it does stop me from doing certain lifts, i dont get any joint pain so long as its around 14 days so that what i do only but at a higher dose it works really well for me, id have a good think if your having joint pain and you are going to up the dose, prob be better just running as it is if you havent got long to go

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Ive never had any injury but it does stop me from doing certain lifts, i dont get any joint pain so long as its around 14 days so that what i do only but at a higher dose it works really well for me, id have a good think if your having joint pain and you are going to up the dose, prob be better just running as it is if you havent got long to go
    i think squats are the only think that will bother me, even hack squats have been uncomfortable for the last couple of months before i ran winny. i was even taking deca and it made no difference. i believe i may have tendonitis in my kneecap area or something. you are likely right with the dosage point, will leave it be.

SLYDOG69 is offline Associate Member
    i was thinking of doing a winny only cycle do u think 50mg be a good dosage to start off with

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by SLYDOG69
    i was thinking of doing a winny only cycle do u think 50mg be a good dosage to start off with
    I think you should start your own thread.............

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    i dont use winny because of the joint pain, feels like my joints dry up, esp in elbows and shoulders. and winny makes me lose hair....and i aint got much to spare. .....

Quote Originally Posted by captain5214
    i dont use winny because of the joint pain, feels like my joints dry up, esp in elbows and shoulders. and winny makes me lose hair....and i aint got much to spare. .....
    thats another side i got when i used it for the first time. i used it in a 10 week cycle with deca (yes i know, 10 weeks of oral winny wasnt a good idea), my hairline definately ran away from my face alittle bit, but nothing major. hopefully as im only using for 2 weeks this time it wont happen again

SLYDOG69 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by horse2006
    I think you should start your own thread.............
    sorry didnt mean to hijack

Thread Information