jeremys is offline Associate Member

Strange Dbol Results/Affects

I'm on day 5 of a 50mg/day cycle of dbol (new underground lab. the tablets are hard-pressed so it looks like a lot of work/money went into making them. and he has good reviews) (for 4-6 weeks) and 750mg/wk test enanthate (12 weeks)

after starting the dbol, my blood pressure is way up. my head hurts, my eyes feel like they're bulging, im hot all the time. i am pumped up and i'm a TON stronger in the gym..i highly doubt its a placebo affect. i was half-assing it today and was still stronger than ever

i'm starting to get acne pretty bad and my boss and girlfriend both told me i look bigger. HOWEVER

i haven't gained a single pound? not even a half a pound. all this strength and these sides and not 1 pound of water at this point

i'm NOT taking arimidex or any other AI so i dont know why im not gaining water weight or any weight at all?

and yes, im eating like a horse. hell.. 2 horses. im hoping its not that the dbol is bunk and the gains and sides are from my test levels getting really high (i'm 2 full weeks in with the test)

any input?
    Last edited by jeremys; 09-06-2006 at 07:10 PM.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    BP up + headache + massive strength is def dbol

you sure you have not gained? you weight yourself on the same scale everyday?

same scale, same clothes, same shoes every day

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    get a new scale

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    get a new scale
    na...because even if the scale was calibrated wrong, there should be some sort of change in the reading if his actual weight was changing

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    how bout measurements?

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont know man.

When I take shit like creatine I bloat bad in the stomach area, thats my first sign. are you not drinking enough water, if thats the cause you muscle cells could be sucking up the subq water.

on a side note...have you taken dbol before?

50mg/day is a pretty high dose...@ that dose i had back pumps from hell

still about a gallon a day but will make a conscious effort to drink more

id get a new scale but like previously mentioned, any change in weight should show on any scale. it is old as shit but apparently still works somewhat decent. enough to get a consisten reading every week

this is my first time using. lower back is getting pumped starting today. i can tell it'll be bad. might back down the dose

but thats another reason im suprised theres no weight gain. this is my first time using it and im starting at 50mg

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    not one question about diet? with proper diet alone you should be able to gain 1lb a week, with gear 2-3. the gear is def working cause your strength has gone up, so up your calories and see what you can gain.

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremys
    still about a gallon a day but will make a conscious effort to drink more

id get a new scale but like previously mentioned, any change in weight should show on any scale. it is old as shit but apparently still works somewhat decent. enough to get a consisten reading every week

this is my first time using. lower back is getting pumped starting today. i can tell it'll be bad. might back down the dose

but thats another reason im suprised theres no weight gain. this is my first time using it and im starting at 50mg
    yeah, back down the dosage until you feel comfortable but can still feel the effects, start taking milk thistle or Liv52 or cranberry extract up your water intake.

gear alone won't make you gain weight, eating excess calories - meaning more than burn on a daily basis and you should be able to gain weight. if you are burning more than you are eating you will either stay the same or lose. definitly check your diet bro cause you should be gaining. good luck bro

i am eating a ton of food. a ton. im hungry as hell and stuff myself every hour and a half. and im drinking about a gallon of water a day now

the same scale said i was 3 pounds lighter today. but in the mirror i look bigger, harder, more vascular, and in the gym im stronger???

How big were you to start out with?
    Point if you were tiny to begin with , you will carry on with you small man ways....aka lack of eating/workingout/rest.

Either small man ways or bunk gear. I'm guessing bunk cuz even a starved ethiopian would gain some weight taking that.

elitetky is offline Associate Member
    it could be anadrol instead of dbol ,

elitetky is offline Associate Member
    anadrol its much stronger and will give you the immediate boost with in days as well as BP and headaches Check your source!

briancb1 is offline Member
    yea but at only 50mgs?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    You will gain weight on dbol , no other way to put it. I dont care if you eat the same amount.

Problem is, what your describing doesnt sound like dbol. Dbol is often "counterfeited" with methyltestosterone . Methyl is usually much cheaper than dbol so ppl often fake dbol with it. Dbol makes you feel good, not headaches and massive BP increases. headaches and BP increases are big with drol and methyltest. and methyltest has very little weight gain, but great strength.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    man I wish my dbols would work like yours.. I have gone up in weight massively, im holding tons of water, im feeling good but NOT MUCH STRENGTH GAIN (and that annoys me)

ive taken m1t before and gained a good 10-15 lbs and my kidneys hurt so bad that i had to lay down all day after a week and almost went to the hospital. and that was at a small dose. i'd know if i was taking m1t

the headaches and head pressure seemed to subside today and i didnt get the hot flushes or anything. no lower back pain. strength was pretty good considering i worked out in the AM and im actually looking a little leaner

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    M1T and Methyltest are different.

M1T is methylated 1-test... That "1" part changes the compund, then the methylation changes it again.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    M1T and Methyltest are different.
    Indeed.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Indeed.
    Thats interesting that you point that out. I don't think there is any way NOT to gain with dbol ...The rise in estro and water should be veeerrryyy evident at 50 mgs ed. Doesn't matter what youre eating.

and no, im not small. i started at 5'9, 220

so methyltest is good for gaining strength though? or is it almost worthless?

im only 2 weeks into the test E. i dont think my gains would coincidentally be from that already, would it?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    You will gain weight on dbol , no other way to put it. I dont care if you eat the same amount.

Problem is, what your describing doesnt sound like dbol. Dbol is often "counterfeited" with methyltestosterone. Methyl is usually much cheaper than dbol so ppl often fake dbol with it. Dbol makes you feel good, not headaches and massive BP increases. headaches and BP increases are big with drol and methyltest. and methyltest has very little weight gain, but great strength.

I think you hit the nail on the head with that one.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Headches and such went away after 2 weeks for me, on 40mg ed

Thread Information