liftin4life is offline Associate Member

My body's test level x 20...how much will I gain?

If you've read any of my posts about my low test (51ng/dl) due to the tumor they just found...you might know I'm probably going on TRT. Check them out for more info.

In the meantime, my question is...since my test (AM) is 51ng/dl total)...when I get on TRT (cypionate or enanthate of 100-200mg/wk depending on the Dr.)...will I make significant gains?

I'm guessing it should go up to 900-1200 range on the TRT which is 18-24x my current test level. I'm sure it will taper off as TRT continues...but how much could I possibly gain at first? Will it be noticable?

No one has any input?

My magic 8 Ball tells me you will become this years Mr. Olympia.

But seriously, Of course it should help you gain. Nobody knows how much or how little, only time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    My magic 8 Ball tells me you will become this years Mr. Olympia.

But seriously, Of course it should help you gain. Nobody knows how much or how little, only time will tell.
    Haha, I'm not sure how good 297 lean at 5' 6 1/2" will look! HAHA. Anyways...I guess if I knew what people's test levels (labs???) were WHILE they took 500mg test E a week (if they were normal pre-cycle)...I could better understand how my body might react to 100-200mg.

Since my receptors are basically all open...and hypersensitive...I know I'll gain very fast at first. The question is...how fast is fast. I guess you're right...time will tell and everyone is different.

Thread Information