mibubio is offline New Member

I need a lot of info on this..

I am new to all this stuff. I am a senior in high school, and I play football. I want to play football in college but I want to have the best season this year and gain a lot of muscle and make this a good year for the colleges to look at me. Or can I buy something else that will work as good? If anyone can help me with any good ideas or anything please do thanks

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    A little young for AS IMO. Good diet and hit the weights hard.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro...you havent read the rules!!!!...How old are you???

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    how old are you please

mibubio is offline New Member
    im 18

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Well bro think about it this way. You came to an internet site (and we gladly welcome you) BUT you are posting a question to complete strangers who no ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about you. In any scenario this is not the way to approach such a serious subject matter. These drugs in the majority of countries are illegal and can have short and long term side effects.

It is best that you stick around the site and do some research as to the side effects and proper way to administer and use these drugs before you leap in heap first and end up doing more damage than good.
    There are many many articles and profiles on this site that will benefit someone like you.

Until then it is strongly advised that you do not touch steroids . Especially at your young age.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    I made the mistake of using at your age. Don't do it. I promise you if you eat 7-8 times a day religiously with good form in your training you will slowly and steadily gain muscle. Give it a shot for like 3 months consistently and I bet you anything you'll be coming back with awesome results.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Well bro think about it this way. You came to an internet site (and we gladly welcome you) BUT you are posting a question to complete strangers who no ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about you. In any scenario this is not the way to approach such a serious subject matter. These drugs in the majority of countries are illegal and can have short and long term side effects.

It is best that you stick around the site and do some research as to the side effects and proper way to administer and use these drugs before you leap in heap first and end up doing more damage than good.
    There are many many articles and profiles on this site that will benefit someone like you.

Until then it is strongly advised that you do not touch steroids. Especially at your young age.

Bino You rock bro! Your posts are so thoughtful and thorough! you make this board what it is. Thanks bro!

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome To Ar.

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    what are your stats? be honest about age, training experience, height, what your lifts are now, 40 yd. dash, and what position you play??? also what supplements are you taking?? You should be taking a good creatine, glutamine, bcaa's, multi vitamin, protein and or weightgainer and getting 2-3 grams of protien per lb of bodyweight in a day and not all in one meal but a serious of meals. Also you could use tribulus and tongcat ali to boost natural test levels.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Growingpains
    Bino You rock bro! Your posts are so thoughtful and thorough! you make this board what it is. Thanks bro!
    Hey thanks a lot man. I love this board, glad I can help.

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino

Until then it is strongly advised that you do not touch steroids. Especially at your young age.
    its really great to see posts liek this instead of

TOO YOUNG
    RESEARCH
    EAT MORE
    SEARCH BUTTON!!

Thread Information