SAGAD_01 is offline Junior Member

merits of using test suspension over enathate

what are the possible advantages and disadvantages of using test suspension instead of enanthate /cypionate or sustanon ?

i have access to those three...

a local bodybuilder here is suggesting test suspension stacked with stan and susta...

i wonder why he still uses sustanon while he already have test suspension...

thanks

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I would say the major advantage is that its a MUCH much shorter compound in terms of active life. Some people shoot it twice ed and if I ever use it I would do the same. So that means it gets into your system quicker and has the ability to also leave your system quicker if you want to quit. Also you wont get the water weight associated with the longer estered versions of Test.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    I would say the major advantage is that its a MUCH much shorter compound in terms of active life. Some people shoot it twice ed and if I ever use it I would do the same. So that means it gets into your system quicker and has the ability to also leave your system quicker if you want to quit. Also you wont get the water weight associated with the longer estered versions of Test.
    I'd venture to add that the speed in which it gets in due to the short half life also makes your anti-estrogen regiment CRUCIAL.

Gyno sets in slower with the longer esters, but you have to be absolutely prepared that the first day you inject you might start getting estrogenic sides.

Since suspension is usually concentrated in 50 or 100mg/ml, you are going to have a TON of injects to make good use of a cycle with it compared to a longer ester that is concentrated in 200 or 250mg/ml.

I've tried it before and for my recreational purposes (no necessity for sport/competition) it wasn't for me.

Hope that helps.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    Suspension is the best test IMO because its just pure testosterone since it has no ester weight but it needs to be shot 2x ED to keep blood levels stable. An advantage of susp over e or c is that susp has no ester so its just testosterone when compared to e or c which has an ester weight. Its also fast acting so it doesn't stay n ur system long. a major disadvantage is the pain factor- its amoung the worst i've ever felt aside from T400.

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    I'd venture to add that the speed in which it gets in due to the short half life also makes your anti-estrogen regiment CRUCIAL.

Gyno sets in slower with the longer esters, but you have to be absolutely prepared that the first day you inject you might start getting estrogenic sides.

Since suspension is usually concentrated in 50 or 100mg/ml, you are going to have a TON of injects to make good use of a cycle with it compared to a longer ester that is concentrated in 200 or 250mg/ml.

I've tried it before and for my recreational purposes (no necessity for sport/competition) it wasn't for me.

Hope that helps.
    Yup good advice bro. I left out the disadvantages just cuz he asked for merits.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Wow I didn't know suspension hurt... I figured there'd be no pain.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    Quote Originally Posted by skipp
    Wow I didn't know suspension hurt... I figured there'd be no pain.
    all the suspension i've used (even micronized) is VERY painful- it has no ester but thats just my exp who knows maybe i'm just a pussy lol

skipp is offline Senior Member
    prop > suspension

or

prop < suspension

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Suspension has a faster onset in raising plasma levels.

Pros: Mg-to-mg it has more free testosterone then enanthate (ester weight plays a big part in actual potency) - more "bang for your buck". Can be less supressive on the HPTA depending on how you use it. You have more control of blood testosterone levels - if you need to return to normal levels (like if you might be drug tested), it only takes a matter of hours.

Cons: more injection discomfort due to how it is suspended, frequent injections required for even hormone balance over a longer period of time. Studies show that shorter esters can result in more androgenic side effects via hormonal jumps in blood levels.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Suspension is way better than anyother test, in effectiveness. But, because it requires on of the most frequent injection schedules, and the associated pain with it, it's not suggested for people without quite afew cycles under their belt.

ok...

thanks guy's...

personally, which wld u prefer?

the local bodybuilder i was referring to actually won a musclemania title...

that may explain why he prefers test suspension...

so which wld u prefer?suspension or enanthate /cypionate ?

stacking it with stan a good idea?

If I was choosing between suspension or enth/cyp I would choose suspension. I dont see myself every using enth or cyp again. Prop is the only ester I use.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    If I was choosing between suspension or enth/cyp I would choose suspension. I dont see myself every using enth or cyp again. Prop is the only ester I use.

could u pls elaborate why?

thanks...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I think the best thing to do is to try tthem both record the results and then you wuill know which one is better suited for your body and gains, they are both the same family anyway,

For me to pick over suspension and test e or cyp it would have to be about my goals for the cycle and other compounds i am using.

Thread Information