MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member

Only get Acne POST cycle

Anyone else ever experience this?

On cycle I get a few back pimples here and there, but nothing ever on my face. It's almost 3 months after my cycle and I feel fully recovered, but now I'm breaking out.

So you think it has to do with hormones or just coincidence?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    Anyone else ever experience this?

On cycle I get a few back pimples here and there, but nothing ever on my face. It's almost 3 months after my cycle and I feel fully recovered, but now I'm breaking out.

So you think it has to do with hormones or just coincidence?
    Definitely hormones. Think about it...You start cycle, and your natural test production is replaced with synthetic testosterone .

You hit the same dosage each week for weeks on end, so the body can consistently cope with producing the right amount of estrogen.

I ALWAYS get acne on my back after cycle during PCT, and it takes 1-2 months for all of it to go away again.

I wouldn't be worried, because if anything, it is an indication that your body is back to producing more test than it has over the last few months. The zits should go away soon when you are completely stabilized.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Yeah...PCT seems to bethe cause here too. I get the odd giant though when "on". Only a few though. I may try running Accutane 20mg/E4D next cycle to hault any breakout.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I also get the bacne during PCT also... as for daems explanation... well everything is possible but I find that scenario unlikely.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    PCT acne is a problem for me. unless im taking orals, my acne improves when on cycle.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I only get acne when hormone levels change, start and end of cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    I also get the bacne during PCT also... as for daems explanation... well everything is possible but I find that scenario unlikely.
    Acne is a product of hormonal imbalance, nothing more.

When you are on cycle and injecting the same amount of hormone each week, you are minimizing peaks and valleys.

What is unlikely about what I said?

and what u base that on? ppl with no hormone imbalances can get acne also. Some ppl get acne and some dont while on gear, and they all are hormonally imbalanced then. its true that AAS affect the sebacious glands and maybe some other ways also that promote acne but hormonal imbalance by itself isnt good enough explanation IMO. Hormonal imbalance is the indirect cause more likely. dont get me wrong, hormonal imbalance is a key player in the equation but not by itself enough to explain acne. (IMO).

On oilly skin few zits.....Off zits everywhere.

Is the acne post cycle really a sign of your natural levels returning back to normal?

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    and what u base that on? ppl with no hormone imbalances can get acne also. Some ppl get acne and some dont while on gear, and they all are hormonally imbalanced then. its true that AAS affect the sebacious glands and maybe some other ways also that promote acne but hormonal imbalance by itself isnt good enough explanation IMO. Hormonal imbalance is the indirect cause more likely. dont get me wrong, hormonal imbalance is a key player in the equation but not by itself enough to explain acne. (IMO).
    Fair enough for you to point that out since I made a sweeping generalization, but don't you think your assessment is rather anal?...Since the man asked about post-cycle acne, I was merely giving him the explanation that is probable and plausible.

Diet, genetics, environment, skin care regiment, vitamin intake, activity level, fluid consumption, ad nauseum all have something to do with zits.

Achems razor applies here...All things being equal, the most simple explanation is probably correct.

In his case, hormonal imbalance is that explanation.

ok fair criticism... I sometimes get stuck on the little details....

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Indeed, there are various proximite factors at work that cause acne as mentioned above. In this case its most likely due to hormonal imbalance. If it does not improve on its own within 3-4 weeks feel free to ask us for treatment suggestions.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    NIce avatar suspect. I had the same one a few months back.

I never had acne at all until after this last cycle, so I'm sure it could be the hormones. Maybe I'll have a better idea after I get my bloodowrk done.

I appreciate all the input. Would you rcommend going to a dermatologist or just getting some accutane where I get my other "supplements"?

Thread Information