Thread: Need some help!

JXL
    JXL is offline New Member

Need some help!

Hey guys,

im relly torn. I have some winny right now and dont know if i should scrap it. heres my thoughts. ive read a lot and asked lots of AS users and heres my conclusion.

if i take the winny do some deca with it to avoid the joint issues.

I have also considered doing anavar with it but am not sure if that will avoid the joint issues.

I have thought of an anavar primo cycle and getting rid of the winny all together.

I have also considered a decca only cycle but am concerned of the limp dick and long peroid of shut down.

Ive been lifting for about 11 years. Im 30 years old. Im quite well built and am really only looking to put on the last ten pounds and lean out a bit more. im already quite lean. my diet is really good and my training is quite hard.

I did a cycle back when i was 22. It was testex and deca. put on 10 lbs or so. barely got stronger. after a month or so iff I lost it all. acne came really bad. not sure as to how good the stuff i got was. balls grew back a very short time after use so i may have a good natural recovery rate from the stuff.

So thats it. Dont want to get much bigger. 15 lbs at most. dont even mind if i cycle on and off anavar/primo for a year to do it and do it safe.

any help would be awesome!
    thanks guys

JXL
    well,

after much deliberation and considering i am happy with my size i have decided to run anavar only. if i put on weight great. since i havent done much of anything before im hoping to see some results. im quite lean so anything i put on should be quite noticable. im 5'10 but very small boned. in the last six months ive put on about 4lbs lean and people have been saying i look like ive put on weight. so even if i add 5lbs im happy and i feel anavar is pretty safe. Ill do a journal type thing every so often and let you guys know how its going.

JXL
    Hey guys,

I do have one more question. How much do i run a day? Ive heard anywhere from 30-100mgs. Doesnt realy narrow it down too much for me. is there a mg/lb of body weight formula? any help would be much appreciated!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Go with 60mg ED. Just watch your Cholesterol levels as Var can be a bitch on your Lipids

JXL
    60? that sounds about right from what ive heard. I was thinking 50. ive also heard at moderate doses var doesnt affect cholestorol much at all if any. so is 50-60 considered a dose above moderate? or have i been misinformed about var and cholestorol?

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    in your situation that would be moderate... Im on my 5th cycle, and running prop, masteron and var, all at 100mg/ed. If you get good legit Var, you will be happy with it. It is a great compound...

JXL
    Thanks goalseeker. so you think 50mgs my cholestorol should be fine? or should i get some flax seed oil?

at my dose, I havent had any cholesterol issues... Im due for my monthly visit though, so ill keep you posted..

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    at my dose, I havent had any cholesterol issues... Im due for my monthly visit though, so ill keep you posted..
    Dude you are lucky, myself and two of my mates did Var, all roughly at the same time, we all did 80mg and we all had Cholesterol problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Dude you are lucky, myself and two of my mates did Var, all roughly at the same time, we all did 80mg and we all had Cholesterol problems.
    ..... well thanks.. THAT makes me feel better!! LOL j/k

I think Ill bump up my appointment now......

Thread Information