guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

Did your "Bacne" go away? This sh!t is horrible....

Fixed

I wish I could post a pic but its probly better I dont. I have it all the way from the top of my traps to my lower back and on my chest/stomach but much less. Its pretty bad now, I didnt notice it til three days ago. Im already in week 2 of PCT from deca /test/var (Thanks 1buffsob and it has gotten worse now, as I assumed it might.

Anyone ever get rid of their bacne? How long did it take?

I tried that clearasil astringint crap but it did very little. Oldman or Kale suggested something but I forget what it was anyway, I think I need somthign very strong to clear this up.

Any advice?
    Last edited by G-1000; 09-07-2006 at 05:32 PM. Reason: done

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Worst I ever had was when I experimented with 'drol @ 150mg/ED for 4 weeks.

My back was a minefield, and worse than when I had chicken pox. Since I never had acne growing up, you can imagine my horrors when it started during a summer I was looking absolutely shredded and getting phone # after phone # at the pool before taking the 'drol.

I really didn't notice it until it was too late, and then was absolutely horrified and stopped the drol 10 days early.

The shit stayed with me for almost 6 weeks until my cycle and PCT was finished.

I didn't try to combat it with any drugs or cures other than making sure I got a shower after intense sweating, and just praying it would go away.

Accutane was an option, however, I was pretty sure it would go away on it's own. It just took forever!!!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Get some antibiotics, tell the doc its from AAS, different kinds of antibiotics work better with anabolic acne. You need to get rid if the infection from the inside, not just topical.

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Fixed

I wish I could post a pic but its probly better I dont. I have it all the way from the top of my traps to my lower back and on my chest/stomach but much less. Its pretty bad now, I didnt notice it til three days ago. Im already in week 2 of PCT from deca /test/var (Thanks 1buffsob and it has gotten worse now, as I assumed it might.

Anyone ever get rid of their bacne? How long did it take?

I tried that clearasil astringint crap but it did very little. Oldman or Kale suggested something but I forget what it was anyway, I think I need somthign very strong to clear this up.

Any advice?
    im in the same boat man, i work my ass of to get a nice body and im embaressed to take my shirt off in public. i just started acutane 4 days ago, its supposed to be the strongest thing out there but i heard it takes a couple months to work

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Get some antibiotics, tell the doc its from AAS, different kinds of antibiotics work better with anabolic acne. You need to get rid if the infection from the inside, not just topical.

Go to a dermatologist and tell em or an actual doctor?

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Acne drugs tend to drastically and relatively harshly modify the environment of the gut. Long term antibiotics aren't a good idea at all to me, and Accutane just scares the living daylights out of me:

If the cream and diet modification doesn't improve your conditions, then you can always take accutane as your last resort only.

Damn, accutane would SUCK!

the anabolicarmor link doenst work either.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Try this bro:

Ill at least check it out. Thanks.

Uh $80. ?? No thanks.

BG
    Go to a dermatologist and tell em or an actual doctor?
    I told both, my derm. thanked me for being honest, he said so many guys come in and lie, he damn well knows what its from.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Acne drugs tend to drastically and relatively harshly modify the environment of the gut. Long term antibiotics aren't a good idea at all to me, and Accutane just scares the living daylights out of me:

If the cream and diet modification doesn't improve your conditions, then you can always take accutane as your last resort only.
    Didnt say long term, once your hormone levels return to normal and the antibiotics relieve the infections your good to go. Long term use of most drugs are no good, well except GH .

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zodiac666
    im in the same boat man, i work my ass of to get a nice body and im embaressed to take my shirt off in public. i just started acutane 4 days ago, its supposed to be the strongest thing out there but i heard it takes a couple months to work
    Accutane is some nasty stuff bro..
    I'd reccomend against it especially if u got a fullhead of hair..

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn, accutane would SUCK!

i think you have brought this up before (problem w acne)

but really, if it bothers you that much, i would go w the accutane..like i have said, it worked WONDERS and still continues to work

and it's really not that bad...i feel worse/more sides on AAS than i did on accutane

Thread Information