Thread: can u help me?

jod81 is offline New Member

can u help me?

I am 24 years old and 6'1 and 174 lbs (quite skinny) i have been working out for 8 months. I am considering using AAS after like 6 more months of getting in shape , not because i'm a skinny dude that has figures that he would like to be really big, but because i'd really like to not be so underweight. Gaining weight has been so hard

I just want something to bump me up a little because, well, i need it. Can someone tell me what to take that I can use for just one cycle (that wont go away immediatly) that will give me this much needed boost?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    food, hard work, and time...check out the diet and workout forum...

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jod81
    I am 24 years old and 6'1 and 174 lbs (quite skinny) i have been working out for 8 months. I am considering using AAS after like 6 more months of getting in shape , not because i'm a skinny dude that has figures that he would like to be really big, but because i'd really like to not be so underweight. Gaining weight has been so hard

I just want something to bump me up a little because, well, i need it. Can someone tell me what to take that I can use for just one cycle (that wont go away immediatly) that will give me this much needed boost?
    You need to have your diet and workout just about 100% to fully get the benifit of AAS. If you take it with a crappy diet and poor workout you are throwing money right out the window. 6 month is not even close to being "experienced", read on.

Me for example, started considering AAS till 2 years of working out. I decided 3 years later that i would give it a try. That was 5 years of working out which kind of gives you an idea of how important it is to wait till the time is right.

jod81 is offline New Member
    but even though i am not experienced, i have learned the diet and workout principles quite well and of course i'm not going to throw my money down the drain by not eating right and not working out right. lets say hypothetically that at that time i tried it I followed correct procedure. What is the most ideal thing to try for some one was just going to use it for one cycle?

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jod81
    but even though i am not experienced, i have learned the diet and workout principles quite well and of course i'm not going to throw my money down the drain by not eating right and not working out right. lets say hypothetically that at that time i tried it I followed correct procedure. What is the most ideal thing to try for some one was just going to use it for one cycle?
    no offense bro, but I've gotta call bullshit. If you have learned the diet and workout principles "quite well" then you wouldn't weigh 174lbs. If your diet was "quite well" in those 6 months you should have no problem getting up to 190lbs - that is 16lbs in 6 months, less than 3lbs a month - can you do that, if you can then you are ready for AS.

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    if u cant gain naturally, u cant gain with AAS. plain and simple

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer12
    if u cant gain naturally, u cant gain with AAS. plain and simple
    Plus you have only been working out for 8 months thats nothing.

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FaizakaFez
    Plus you have only been working out for 8 months thats nothing.
    also a good point

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    well because u prob wont listen to the good advice that we are givin u i will give u the right cycle to go on....500mg test/wk 10 to 12 weeks long...thats it 250mg shot 2 times a week...

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    If you want to cycle like said above 500mg of test should be fine. I don't beileve you HAVE to be at your "peak" weight to start but you do however need to have the diet and a routine down. If not, like i said before you are wasting your money because you will put on say 10-15 lbs but after PCT (do you know what this is?) you will lose it all. Learn from other peoples mistakes.

Thread Information