Ausy is offline New Member

Long term cycles

Gday guys. Im wondering how many people have tried long cycles and the results they had? I am thinking of doing 2 mil per week of Sus 250 for about 6 months. Previously have usually done 12 week cycles which worked fine. I was always worried about dimishing returns but i was speaking with a friend (retired now) who always used low dose long term cycles. Any info would be really appreciated.

goose is offline Banned
    Your friend is full of shit.It`s quite the Opposite,longer cycles are worst for you health.I would stick with 10 week cycles.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I would also stick with shorter ones... about 12 weeks or so... I ran test once for 16 weeks, but that was it...
    6 months of anything just cant be good for you..IMO

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Ive run 24 weeks+, after about 14 you wasting time, money and health.

I was always into 12 week cycles as i said, but the thing is my friend competed very well at amateur and only a few years in pro. It was an interesting concept thats why i wanted to ask some of you guys. He grew quite nicely over the initial 4 years, before he moved onto hgh etc.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101

Thanks BigGuns.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    I agree.....

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You cant carry on gaining after your body as built up a tolerance to the gear, with each of us the time scale is different, everybody would be 500lbs+ if you could do long cycles and keep gaining, the body doesnt work like that it grows in short burst's, for this reason i only do 30 day cycles and they are far better than any cycle ive done in the past and ive ran long cycles for up to 30 weeks before now, its pointless staying on when the growth as stopped

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    You cant carry on gaining after your body as built up a tolerance to the gear, with each of us the time scale is different, everybody would be 500lbs+ if you could do long cycles and keep gaining, the body doesnt work like that it grows in short burst's, for this reason i only do 30 day cycles and they are far better than any cycle ive done in the past and ive ran long cycles for up to 30 weeks before now, its pointless staying on when the growth as stopped

Thanks Marcus. Is it not possible for the body to continue growing though -obviously slowly and steadily - over a continued period of time rather than a huge boost over 10/12 weeks as we normally do?

vic99 is offline Junior Member
    Not to high jack the thread but Marcus can you give examples of your 30 day cycles. I have considered both long and short. How long is your pct with a 30 day cycle?

Velkar182 is offline Banned
    Don't pro BB go almost not stop year round. How does that work. I can't wait to see what the effects are on the current class of BBers. Cutler, Coleman, Ruhl, Gunter... I wonder if they live normal length lives?

I wouldnt think they would go non stop year round....they must take some breaks here and there...

Thread Information