Thread: add more test?

Beefyman is offline Banned

add more test?

should i add more test??? i am on 500mgs per week of test enth and i am starting to learn more and more the eq is worthless...
    (will never ever do long est)
    i have enough for 13 weeks... and i am reading that it can take up to 10weeks to kick in... should i get more for 15week cycle and save the leftovers for my brother or use next years cycle???

this is my first cycle... i can just fix it to a 15 week

week 1-4 dbol 30mg ed split into 4 doese every 4 hrs
    week 1-11 test e 500mg weekly2 shots
    week 1-10 EQ weekly 400mg each week 2shots
    week 1-11 nolva 5mg per day
    PCT
    week 12-13 20mg nolva ED
    week 14 nolva 40mg / clomid 100mg ed
    week 15 nolva 30mg / clomid 50mg ed
    week 16 nolva 20mg / climid 50mg ed
    week 17 20 mg nolva ed
    week 18 10mg of nolva ed.... done
    Last edited by Beefyman; 09-09-2006 at 12:49 AM.

What week are you on?
    Honestly bro, I would say stick with the cycle you have. Test E for 12 weeks at 500mgs + EQ will be good

patience

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That looks like a nice cycle... like Growingpains mentioned - patience...

It does not take 10 weeks for Eq to "kick in" nor is it useless. I love the pumps and appetite gained from Equipoise . Blood levels will rise thefirst week - but it takes a few weeks for that rise to become signifcant enough to manifest themselves into any gains.

What does take a while is the ester that is normally attached to Eq (undecylenate) - it is quite heavy/long. So that will lower the overall potency (mg-per-mg) and make it take longer to elevate and stabilize plasma levels. Unless you frontload it... I generally prefer to frontload heavy esters like undecylenate... just to get things started faster. And if you have enough for 13 weeks - then you certainly had enough to frontload a 10 weeker...

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i like Eq but i find that you need to take a sygnificant dose to see its benefits. for me personally i won't ever run anything less then 750-1000mg ew. no need to dose the test higher then the Eq imo. so you could run a (semi-experienced)cycle containing 1000mg ew of aas, 750mg Eq/250mg test-e, and see nice lean gains with low side effects.

-rodge

thanks guys helped alot

Quote Originally Posted by Growingpains
    What week are you on?
    Honestly bro, I would say stick with the cycle you have. Test E for 12 weeks at 500mgs + EQ will be good

patience
    on week 3... i lost two weeks due to test flu... (week2-3) i quit Dbol asap after i felt myself slipping and now i will finish taking it from week 4-6

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefyman
    on week 3... i lost two weeks due to test flu... (week2-3) i quit Dbol asap after i felt myself slipping and now i will finish taking it from week 4-6
    You should start feeling the insane pumps and increased hunger after week 4 or so... if I can remember correctly. Week 3 is too early to judge for something attached to undecylenate... you could take an extra shot this week to help speed up the increasing blood levels of boldenone .

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Yeah I agree, week three is too early to decide. Hold your present course and make adjustments as needed. If you'd like to stock reserves through week 15 go ahead, but make your decision based on your latter cycle results(gains still coming, strength incr, etc). Decide at scheduled conclusion not in week three.

M.

Thread Information