Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesla
    Well, I'll leave the issue alone but I have to give you a piece of advice. There are people from all over the world who post on these boards...but many, many of them are Americans. Hezbollah has killed hundreds of Americans. So, it might be in your best interest not to advertise your support of such an organization openly on an international board.

there are dozens of arabs also

and america and israel has killed thousand of them

but i dont complain about the patriotic avatars, cuz i know thats not what they love about those flags

Aliceinchains is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger909
    oh fvck....we really should discuss this in pms but just to tell you

i am an arab, non muslim, deist.....i support hezbollah as defenders of lebanon and the arabs, and i dont view them as terrorists

i dont hate israel or america or jews
    im just a nationalist
    anything else keep it to pms
    Right on! Power to the People!

tommy0677 is offline Associate Member
    AIC, can you tell us of your AS experience and what suggestions you have for tiger909?

As for tiger909's avatar, who gives a $hit, it's only a pic and no where did he say anything about it until some a$$hole brought it up for no reason. Take the political $hit to the lounge and leave it out of Q&A.
    Last edited by tommy0677; 09-09-2006 at 09:17 PM.

Tesla is offline Member
    Well, thanks for calling me an asshole. I just happen to think it's dangerous for the young dude to live in the U.S. and be a supporter of a terrorist organization. Just trying to pass a little advise on to him.

theyre your terrorists, my freedom fighters.....vice versa can be said for some militaries worldwide

but seriously thats enough of that....no more political bs

Since you have tesla as your name and possibly a tesla coil on your avatar, does that make you a communist? Take it to the lounge man! He's here to talk gear, not politics!

Tesla is offline Member
    Tommy,

I'm not trying to pick a fight with anyone. If anything, you're the one who is getting hostile here. Tiger and I are having a civil discussion...a discussion which, as far as I'm concerned, is over. So do us a favor and can it.

I'm not getting hostile at all. I'm just trying to figure out what gives you the right to question anyone on their political views soley based on an avatar, when all they are asking is simple advice on AS on an AS board?

The current American Govt is the biggest, baddest terrorist organization the world has ever seen.....
    ~From a California boy who loves this country~

[QUOTE=tommy0677]AIC, can you tell us of your AS experience and what suggestions you have for tiger909?

QUOTE]

You first.

This thread should be closed. Where's a MOD when you need one LOL

i agree close it....but not until i get advice from a few more vets or ppl experienced with low dose cycles, like tai?

[QUOTE=Aliceinchains]
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy0677
    AIC, can you tell us of your AS experience and what suggestions you have for tiger909?

QUOTE]

You first.

I already gave him my suggestion, I'm pretty much a newb here and am doing my first cycle now. Now what's your suggestion and what kind of past cycles have you done?

tiger909 just PM some of the vets for advice and save yourself from more headaches lol

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliceinchains
    The current American Govt is the biggest, baddest terrorist organization the world has ever seen.....
    ~From a California boy who loves this country~

Can't wait to do my first, I'm 37 and wanna keep my thick hair, so I'm gonna split the difference between Test/Deca 200/200 or so, maybe a little concurrent HCG , then standard PCT.
    I've read and researched for a few years, and I advocate moderation for beginners....I've seen posts from several guys who did very well on 300mg Test....so I think Tigers plan is a smart one, as I said. If he isn't seeing some significant gains by, say, week 6, he could bump it up 100mg.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    nm ...

i didnt even catch that, or even say that

RA
    That was directed at alice.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Can't wait to do my first, I'm 37 and wanna keep my thick hair, so I'm gonna split the difference between Test/Deca 200/200 or so, maybe a little concurrent HCG , then standard PCT.
    I've read and researched for a few years, and I advocate moderation for beginners....I've seen posts from several guys who did very well on 300mg Test....so I think Tigers plan is a smart one, as I said. If he isn't seeing some significant gains by, say, week 6, he could bump it up 100mg.
    And this advice is based on no experience ? It takes some people six weeks before the Test even kicks in dude, like me !!!

this is one f**ked up thread for sure. 3-4 sub threads rolled into it. Someone close this poor thread already lol

RA
    tiger, you should wait for aas. re-read some of the prior posts. Also many threads on why teens should not use.
    Last edited by RA; 09-09-2006 at 10:10 PM.

reppedout1 is offline Member
    no doubt!!

RA
    I say again tiger, was not directed at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    And this advice is based on no experience ? It takes some people six weeks before the Test even kicks in dude, like me !!!
    100mg this way or that is hardly a life or death decision, especially by the standards of guys who rock 1000mg Test, 700mg Tren as a base....

I think using 250mg as a starting point is admirably cautious, bumping that to 350-400mg still puts Tiger well below the "Standard Issue" novice recommendation of 500mg...

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    WTF was this thread about again?????????

Tiger why dont you start a new thread so you can get it back on topic and get more responces to your question??

If that is what you want to do let me know so I can have this one locked or deleted...

If not and this one is going to stay open then everybody lets try to stick to the topic at hand if you dont have any advice on his cycle or weather he should do it or not then dont post.........

BTW Bro I think you should wait on runing aas you realy are way to young and I think you can reach your goals for this show with out them from the little bit that I got to read of this thread......

Good luck on what ever you decide.........

Let me know what you want to do with this thread..

Quote Originally Posted by tiger909
    i agree close it....but not until i get advice from a few more vets or ppl experienced with low dose cycles, like tai?

Low dose cycles & tai in the same sentence!

xpijeonx is offline Associate Member
    Complete bullshit, I could'nt read anymore after that. I am 37 and naturally making the best gains of my life...Fourty pounds in 7 months!.I have twentysomethings coming up to me in the gym for advice all the time...
    Were you the volley ball player from the bowflex commercial? You sure as hell sound like it!

Tiger, I have been here many years and do quite a bit of research(not much posting) on all kinds of things pertaining to bodybuilding. You need to do research to find out why you should/should not take steroids yet(I say should cause you may not be able to be concinved otherwise but you need to know exactly what you are getting yourself into). You seem to have a good base, hit the diet/nutrition forum I bet you could dedicate the same amount of time to a good bulking diet and training as you would a cycle and you would see very good gains.

Ps, I reported you to the F-B-I...

JK, good luck with your decision, hopefully you make the right one for you.

fitman is offline Junior Member
    tiger909, i was completely shutdown at age 19 in 20weeks. i didnt even use pct. and i was recovered after 8 weeks. so i dont think its a bad idea like the other guys says, because ii think that the older you are the slower you recover-.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Low dose cycles & tai in the same sentence!
    i thought he was a cruiser btwn cycles....nm then lol

thanx for the help and hostility guys...i think i know what im gonna do

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    far too much crap goin on,this is a steroid discussion board KEEP it that way......................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information