cburn29 is offline New Member

Want to do it right this time!!!

Hey guys and some gals,

I would appreciate any good input on a cycle that I am getting ready to start in the next week or so. This is not my first cycle but I admit I was an idiot when I first did it about 6-7 years ago. Anyways I am 29, 5'11 and 205. Not sure about BF% but I am fairly defined and can hold my own in the weight room.

Here is what I got:
    100 tabs of 10mg Dbol (British grade from what I was told)
    Deca (not sure about the quanity, but it should last about 6 weeks)

I plan on taking 20mg ed of dbol and 500mg a week of deca.
    Is that enough to produce some nice gains? I am looking to put on 20-25 lbs and keep atleast 15 of it.

I also want to increase my calorie intake to around 5,000 cals ed.
    Is that enough for true bulking on a cycle?

I am also an avid runner usually running 2-3 miles after my workout. I run atleast 4 times a week after my workout.
    Should I cut back the cardio??

What other supplements do you guys take when on a cycle? I plan on taking BCAA's, ZMA, and NO-EXPLODE for complete focus and energy throughout my workout.

Should I start Nolvadex during the cycle or the first week after the cycle?

I truly appreciate any advice before I start it up. Last time I was foolish and lost all my gains and wasted my money.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You need to do alot more research on first cycles, if you use the search button you will find all the info you need, if you cycled 7 years ago i would class this as your proper first cycle,

As for the 6 week dbol and deca cycle i would leave that well alone, first cycle should be test only and put this with a good diet and training program,

Daemonn is offline Junior Member
    Dude, seriously, you DONT wanna do a Deca /Dbol cycle. Either test only or Dbol/test is a solid first cycle followed of course by proper PCT.

Surrender is offline Banned
    Agree with the two above me. If you do that cycle you listed, then your not that smart this time either

Thread Information