Thread: drug testing

BigWill78 is offline Junior Member

drug testing

hey guys.. i have been doin research an i have found that steroid and regular drug testing are different? am i correct? i have a drug test in the morning im guessing that it will be a urine test for a gas and oil company.. the only drugs i have done are tren winny and clen .. an its been a couple months ago... do companys like this test for narcotics, steroids , or what? im kinda wiggin out on this one gettin paranoid... please give me some advice.. i dont think they would test for steroids what do u all think? please help!!!

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Testing for steroids is expensive.
    Most companies are more worried about recreational drug use.

You should be fine!!

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    I wouldnt stress I have to have my guy's drug tested before they can go into any chemical plant's and none of the plants that I have had contracts with have ever done a steroid test....Not saying I am 100% posative that they wont but the chances of it are highly unlikely.....

No worries M8 you should be fine.....

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Should be good. Testing for gear is really expensive...They are more concerned with you being a crackhead.

keith hackney is offline Associate Member
    a gas and oil company? no way they will test you for steroids . ull be fine.

davidboy is offline Associate Member
    don't worry, almost all jobs test panels 5, 7, and 10 drug test, i got tested while i was on cycle with panel 7, no problem at all, they just looking for crackheads not ass users, friend of my told me that some big guy at his work place was using ass and everybody know that he was on ass and he never was got tested for ass

dblock189 is offline Associate Member
    I would discontinue the clen 5-7 days before to be on the safe side because it may show up as a mild amphetime just so you know. Its better to be safe then sorry.

dblock

Huckster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davidboy
    don't worry, almost all jobs test panels 5, 7, and 10 drug test, i got tested while i was on cycle with panel 7, no problem at all, they just looking for crackheads not ass users, friend of my told me that some big guy at his work place was using ass and everybody know that he was on ass and he never was got tested for ass

Absolutely. Google "5 panel dr g test" or "10 panel dr g test" the results of the search will show you exactly what they're testing.

I took a pre-empl screen while running test e and dbol . It was a 10 panel. No problems. Don't sweat it. Just stay off the clen just in case.

Thread Information