FLBMWMech is offline Associate Member

They weren't kidding-- SuperTest450 HURTS

I thought people were exagerating-- I got my T450 the other day and was all too excited to try out the new sachet product (although it only had 4.25 CC in the ****ING sachet) . So I injected 2cc into a delt (which was definitely not virgin muscle) and I have to tell ya-- I have NEVER had injection pain quite like this. I now think that whoever buys this stuff needs to cut it with sterile oil. Is there a problem mixing different oils? If the gear comes in grapeseed or orchid oil and you only have access to sterile cottonseed oil? Also I've read many people say cut it with B12-- but my B12 from AR is water based.. will it still be effective as a cut? I could really use some advice and I hope my warning about t450 pain helps someone

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    you shot 900mg of test in one shot....damnn.

Ih8urdsm is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T3/T4 GSR
    you shot 900mg of test in one shot....damnn.

EDIT: wrong smiley

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ih8urdsm

EDIT: wrong smiley
    Whats the face for....2cc at 450mg of test per cc is a a very high concentration...bound to cause a lot of pain.

Ih8urdsm is offline Associate Member
    yea exactly...i was trying to make a confused face to why he was shooting 900mg of test at once

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    yea that is way to much y would u do that in one injection : /

Scaldy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FLBMWMech
    I thought people were exagerating-- I got my T450 the other day and was all too excited to try out the new sachet product (although it only had 4.25 CC in the ****ING sachet) . So I injected 2cc into a delt (which was definitely not virgin muscle) and I have to tell ya-- I have NEVER had injection pain quite like this. I now think that whoever buys this stuff needs to cut it with sterile oil. Is there a problem mixing different oils? If the gear comes in grapeseed or orchid oil and you only have access to sterile cottonseed oil? Also I've read many people say cut it with B12-- but my B12 from AR is water based.. will it still be effective as a cut? I could really use some advice and I hope my warning about t450 pain helps someone
    1. Yes, it hurts BUT it does seem to pass after the first couple of shots. I've been alternating between glutes with a ml every 6 days. 3rd shot in the right glute 2 days ago and no pain...sore yes...but nothing compared to my first shot.

2. 2mls first shot...I bet you were wishing you could suck out a ml the next day?

3. I must have got the the other .75ml that you missed out on as I got just over 6mls in my sachet.

4. Thought about cutting it with some sterile oil myself and if I was taking my first shot again I probably would.

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FLBMWMech
    b12 will help but not as well as sterile oil will help. ar has a 10,000% markup on that b12 price anyway.
    yes mix oils, doesnt matter

why do you need 900mg in one shot?

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine
    b12 will help but not as well as sterile oil will help. ar has a 10,000% markup on that b12 price anyway.
    yes mix oils, doesnt matter

why do you need 900mg in one shot?

Beginning of new cycle-- I was front loading test

Quote Originally Posted by Scaldy
    1. Yes, it hurts BUT it does seem to pass after the first couple of shots. I've been alternating between glutes with a ml every 6 days. 3rd shot in the right glute 2 days ago and no pain...sore yes...but nothing compared to my first shot.

2. 2mls first shot...I bet you were wishing you could suck out a ml the next day?

3. I must have got the the other .75ml that you missed out on as I got just over 6mls in my sachet.

4. Thought about cutting it with some sterile oil myself and if I was taking my first shot again I probably would.

Yeah-- I was frontloading like I typically do with Enanth or Cyp or whatever long/intermed. length ester (Some like frontloading, some don't.. I find it gets my levels up faster)

2-- I was wishing I could suck it all out... by the 2nd day I was thinking the talk about pain was all b/s... but by the 3rd day I couldn't move my damned arm and I was so stiff that it was causing backpain on the left side too

3- I havent opened another sachet-- although I did cut this one open after I was finished pulling out of it w/ syringes -- nothing left really.. so I suspect that the levels of fullness will vary (hey- atleast the price was good)

4- I'm definitely going to cut w/ sterile oil in the future.
    Last edited by FLBMWMech; 09-13-2006 at 10:45 AM.

Thread Information