Thread: xtra d-bol

stuball is offline Banned

xtra d-bol

Got some extra d-bol, and coming to the end of cycle, i was gonna wait two weeks to do pct ( nolva, clomid ) but after my last shot i was gonna run the d-bol for two weeks, is that ok to keep gains a little longer ??? If so should i start the pct two weeks after my last shot or the day after i take the last of the d-bol or wait two weeks after the d-bol, but that would mean 4 weeks after my last shot of test !!!! Hope im not confusing everone, cause im certenly confusing myself..

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    im guessing you mean test e? if so, yes wait weeks before beginning PCT. during this time you could take dbol if you wanted to, and then just wait 1 day after last dbol tab before PCT, but if you take dbol for less than 2 weeks (ie less than 14 days since last test e shot) you still need to wait for PCT to begin.

Basically whatever comes last.

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    im guessing you mean test e? if so, yes wait weeks before beginning PCT. during this time you could take dbol if you wanted to, and then just wait 1 day after last dbol tab before PCT, but if you take dbol for less than 2 weeks (ie less than 14 days since last test e shot) you still need to wait for PCT to begin.

Yes test E, so 14 days one way or the other after the last shot, thanks that was the answer i was looking for..

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike

do you think this is a good idea to take the dbol? I also have some left over and want to eatem

TURBOGREEK is offline Associate Member
    i've been taking dbol at the end of long ester cycle until the day befor PCT for my last few cycles. i love it. it has always helped keep the gains. I know plenty of bros that use this method.

Thread Information