SWOL1 is offline New Member

TEST400 and Deca300

Just started this combo and let me tell you guys I have nothing but high hopes for this cycle....the cycle looks like this: Week 1 .5cc Test400 + .5cc Deca 300 ed for four days to frontload my 400mg/wk cycle.....week 2-10 .5cc of each taken on monday and friday...week 11-13 100 mg prop eod....pct to comense following last prop shot @ 20mg nolva ed for 30 days....now hears my question i have some arimidex on hand i have like 10-11 pills...should i need these for my pct or run in conjunction with the cycle.

Some stats
    Wt: 180lbs
    BF: 12.5-13.0%
    training for the past 4 years(really training)
    Previous cycle: deca only...@ 300mg...no sides and The johnson was fine...even after...i guess i was lucky!
    Last edited by SWOL1; 09-14-2006 at 06:04 PM. Reason: REMOVE UGL NAME

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Dude you arnt allowed to mention UGL names in the open forum's here

Hows That...i Like The Fact U Can Go And Edit It...thanks Kale...any Advise On My Situation...please Critique, Someone.

Hows That...i Like The Fact U Can Go And Edit It...thanks Kale...any Advise On My Situation...please Critique, Someone.

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SWOL1
    Just started this combo and let me tell you guys I have nothing but high hopes for this cycle....the cycle looks like this: Week 1 .5cc Test400 + .5cc Deca 300 ed for four days to frontload my 400mg/wk cycle.....week 2-10 .5cc of each taken on monday and friday...week 11-13 100 mg prop eod....pct to comense following last prop shot @ 20mg nolva ed for 30 days....now hears my question i have some arimidex on hand i have like 10-11 pills...should i need these for my pct or run in conjunction with the cycle.

Some stats
    Wt: 180lbs
    BF: 12.5-13.0%
    training for the past 4 years(really training)
    Previous cycle: deca only...@ 300mg...no sides and The johnson was fine...even after...i guess i was lucky!
    Bro please read the rules......

Yea I Just Read The Thread About Ugl..totally Fk'd Up, How About Deleting This And Ill Start A New One

Yea I Just Read The Thread About Ugl..totally Fk'd Up, How About Deleting This And Ill Start A New One
    No its OK stick with this one the names are gone now

Run the adex with the cycle. Dont run Nolvadex at all during cycle. Do 0.25mg ED of the Adex. You will need to get yourself a pill cutter

Okay, I Won't Make That Mistake Again..lol...but How Does This Cycle Look To You Vets

Okay, I Won't Make That Mistake Again..lol...but How Does This Cycle Look To You Vets
    To be honest I cant work out what the hell you are doing. Lay it out like this for my dumb self

wk x-y Test E xxxmg / week

etc

Wk 1 Test400 800mg
    Deca 600mg

Wk 2-10 Test400 400mg/wk
    Deca 300mg/wk

Wk 11-13 Prop 100mg Eod

Pct After Last Prop Shot

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    why run prop at the end?

well the reason for the pro is because its a short ester and would it not be better to use this last 2 weeks so i can pct right after my last shot instead of waiting two weeks after my last shot if I were to continue with the 400...plus the thought of injecting 400 without deca kinda bothers me

snoopy is offline Associate Member
    I use T400 and d together use the d to cut, I have had fantastic results, dont be tempted to use to much though you dlook like a fat beetroot if you do.

beefroot...LoL
    Last edited by SWOL1; 09-15-2006 at 09:58 AM.

DOES THIS LOOK LEGIT AS FAR AS DOSING OR SHOULD I UP IT IM TRYIN TO GET TO 205-210 and stay there
    Last edited by SWOL1; 09-15-2006 at 12:44 PM.

what kinda gains have you guys who have tried this kinda cycle am i to look forward too...i eat alot i mean like its the first week and my appetite is so large already im wondering how am i gonna keep up with it ill eat like 2 foot longs and 1 hr later im still hungry so of course ill eat again like whatever is around i like those budding turkey packet a lil high in salt but good lean protein

snoopy is offline Associate Member
    what kinda gains have you guys who have tried this kinda cycle am i to look forward too...i eat alot i mean like its the first week and my appetite is so large already im wondering how am i gonna keep up with it ill eat like 2 foot longs and 1 hr later im still hungry so of course ill eat again like whatever is around i like those budding turkey packet a lil high in salt but good lean protein
    BB for two years unfit as hell, the guys who have read my threads will be isck of this allready but here we go, I was a 56 waist 234 lb, I have used d & t400 for the last three cyles on (6week cycle) I am now a 34 wait 50in chest 17 arm and about 180 lb, It woeks for me. An I only use half of 1cc t400 and half 1cc d. great gains no water no gyno, bllod pressure normaly high, dont be tempted to use loads of gear to get quick results, my opinion to much gear, more chance of death. But thats my opinion. to qoute somone else on this forum opinions are like a*** holes everyones got them and they all stink.

^bump^

Thread Information