Thread: Clomid legal?

rippedstud is offline New Member

Question Clomid legal?

Ok, i searched and did not find this answer. i will be goin to arizona shortly, and of course mexico is near.i know last time i went i brought back clen , and that it was legal to do so in the amount i had. due to the times, i am not willin to risk bringin anything back that would get me in trouble, just not worth it right now. my question is is it legal to bring back clomid, say 2 boxes(40tabs total)? thanks for the help.

Unity66 is offline Associate Member
    you are allowed to import a 3-month supply of pharmacueticals which are not scheduled drugs, provided they are for personal usage. if your going with your girl tell em, if they ask, that she is trying to concieve and that clomid is cheaper in mex.

yes........you can import clomid

Unity66

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    YOu should have no problem with clomid I get my from across the sea and have never had a problem with customs

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: Clomid legal?

my question is is it legal to bring back clomid, say 2 boxes(40tabs total)?
    1 - clomid is legal to bring back across. the BP's in Nogales, AZ won't mess with you. everything is real loose down there.

2 - clomid - is AKA as Omifin in Mexico and comes in 30 tabs a box - about 13 bucks a box. it's either 9 or 13 - whatever 175.00 pesos converts to. i can't remember, but it's cheap

below - that's what the box and the pills look like. you can pick them up at any farmacia. also, there's no fakes, so don't worry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Clomid legal?-clomid.jpg  

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    this is the answer i got. I called the border customs in sandiego and they said im allowed to take 50 pills of unscheduled drugs without a prescription. then when i went to the border to TJ i asked the same questions to the customs and they acted like dicks. and dont say its for your girlfriend if shes not there cuss they said that your not allowed to buy medication for someone else but your own personal use. then they said if u need a prescription in the u.s. then u will need a prescription to take back to the u.s. man, so i dont know? so i just went to tj. anyways and smuggled 90 pills which cost me 13.50 per 30 tabs.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Just do this. If the border patrol fags try to give you shit when you bring it back across, whip out a printed copy of this page : http://www.customs.treas.gov/travel/travel.htm and show them what you are allowed to bring back across. As long as you don't have the intent of selling it once your back in the US, you're cool. If you need a ton of pills (more than the 50 you're allowed to bring back across), just put them under your feet in your shoes. Ain't no way you'll crush them, so it's safe there. Later.

rippedstud is offline New Member
    thanks alot for the info bro's!

Thread Information